Upcoming Patches

Looking forward to the upcoming changes/patches!
CHRIS DO THE VID MY BODY IS READY
There should be secret command to unlock 0.20mode
I've put more hours into this game than anything else this year...hell anything for the last 4 years and its completely free. I thank you sir.

Please make that video
IGN: SquirtLover
Chris please make that video
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Sweet!
amaizing... still in progress.. lOOking forward, items we can not have enough of them, weapons shoes, stuff like that :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Chris wrote:
Inspired by yesterday's old development screenshots, I spent a few minutes this afternoon playing Path of Exile 0.2.0, from late 2008. It's pretty painful, but part of me wants to make a video of it with commentary to show you guys.

I have a challenge for you - do this, but with live commentary, and don't edit anything out. I want to hear your complaints of how painful it is, and see all the horrible bugs in all their horrible glory.
IRON MAN
Good news, new patches and new skills! Also Ranger tweak!

Not complaining at all, but I remember a news post about tweaking an under-appreciated skill or two each patch...is that still in the pipeline?
Hi Chris great news as usual! :) anyway, I currently am playing a summoner in anarchy and I would definitely want to have more control over my minions. For example, I want my zombies to be more offensive/don't stick as close to me and I want my spectres to be more defensive/stick closer to me. I don't know if this has been suggested before but it would really be great if you guys can integrate something like this is one of your future patches! Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info