[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Belly is ok though the resists are simply not needed and the extra increase is not as much as you might think ;)
In the end it's a matter of personal preference.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Anyone know if unarmed kills with cyclone count as main or offhand kills for the Duelist Gladiator passive Outmatch and Outlast(25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand, 25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand)?
I am asking this because of the merciless bandits reward.
Very interesting question. I can't be sure but the logic dictates that it is counted as a main-hand since you can equip a shield or quiver in your off-hand and still perform unarmed attacks, also you can't dual wield unarmed if you don't use an off-hand item which leads me to believe that unarmed is not and cannot be considered an off-hand thing.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello,

I have a level 67 smasheader who followed ur path, in talisman hardcore. I play solo and i defeated Malachai in cruel and dominus in merciless. It was hot, so hot ! (malachai is more difficult because my lack of experience in act 4) But it was so exciting !
I want to kill Malachai before the end of this league but it will be hard and perhaps I will die... but it's hardcore's way !
I enjoyed a lot this character and i wanted in this post thank u for ur build.
Really, I have taken a lot of fun. Again, thxs a lot. It's my favorite character !

PS ; and thx a lot to GGG for this game ; )

Hey guys.

I' more or less new to the game and I have one question.
When I'm already running Daresso's Defiance, does it even make sense to also run Reckoning with Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? I feel like it would be wasted, because I can anyways only generate max. 3 charges at the moment. What do you guys think?
Nope, when you are using daresso you don't need end charges on stun for your reckoning.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Nope, when you are using daresso you don't need end charges on stun for your reckoning.

Thank you KorgothBG!
Very good Guide by the way.

Another question.
I'm running in my 3 Link Lioneye's Shield Determination and Hatred. Any suggestions what I could put in the third link. Anything that makes sense?
I was wondering if concentrated effect would work, but I cant test it because I dont have enough Intellegence.
*Edit: Concentraded Effect wouldn't work because Hatred and Determination would reserve 70% mana.
Last edited by 187UNDFTD on Feb 14, 2016, 6:43:15 AM
There really are no useful support gems for auras.
Do you have any ideia what class/path you're gonna go in Ascendancy??
I will most certainly do Duelist -> Champion, though the Gladiator is also nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info