[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

redblade tramplers bis for facebreakers now?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Redblade_Tramplers
I've already said it ... but i'll say it again - nope it's not bis... no life only fire res and only 20% speed... and the damage is not that much to be honest
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 1, 2015, 6:30:44 PM
What's the difference between this and two hand cyclone? Wouldn't two hand cyclone be overall better due to having more weapon range?
2h cyclone has more AoE radius.
FB cyclone can have more damage even compared to a mirrored 2h axe.
FB cyclone has unimaginably more survivability due to block chance and 3-4 times more armour.

So nope ... 2h cyclone is not overall better ... not even close.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Mutewind Seal? Decent or garbage?

P.S. thank you for the great guide. it let me take my first and favorite character to lvl 88 so far.
Last edited by carlos_spicyweiner on Aug 2, 2015, 7:16:29 AM
No life, no resists, damage equal to what a rare ring can give you....
just not good enough
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I've already said it ... but i'll say it again - nope it's not bis... no life only fire res and only 20% speed... and the damage is not that much to be honest

regarding redblade tramplers they have pretty high armour and armour is much more effective now.
it's no big deal if one item doesn't have a life roll. my rings don't even have life and i have over 6k life.

maybe not bis but not a bad choice imo.
Ill say it again ... not a bad choice but not a bis for sure .... the lack of res and the 20% ms is a deal breaker .... and the no life situation just makes it worse.
Hi I have made a facebreaker character on warbands because of your guide and the build seems really fun.
My char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Druidys/characters.

My build
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EMXwz3FCAVIBXsGNcZtBo-G5cbrRynKk0s6S2DLlMvzDGeMk41kjrhPAU8LT0PPeI_J0CgR35I7krITeNQR1FgU6VfP2LsZU1nm2jybqpyqXTtdqx4rnk5eu982X11fuKDX4PMhNmE74azivCPmaIApleplayvrY2uPq9sr6e18raKtz65Hb02vqfAZsC_wYLE9sauypDPftE202_TftfL2L3aweIs5FHpRuoY7w7veu988B_yL_JF8wb2SPaj9zL7qv4K_o_-ug==

My gloves are currently on another character for leveling :D but i run blood magic, increased duration, phase run and blood rage like you do. I use ice crash and got it 6 linked, 45k dps with hatred and fire golem, with all buffs 88k dps, steady dps is between 64k and 78k. 20k armour, i am resist capped, only lightning is a little bit under the cap, but with my kite shield that it is above the cap. I've got 4.6k hp and around 60 percent block chance i believe. Damage reduction is anywhere from 68-90 percent depending on buffs and procs, but mostly around 70-85 percent.

So yesterday i got my first go at Atziri, i killed the first 2 bosses without any difficulty but failed at Atziri, now i must say that i ain't very good at dodging but i did dodge quite lot, i got her to around 40-50 percent and then i ran out of portals. I was using a fire ress potion and my kite shield.

My biggest problems: not enough uptime because of all the aoe, having to run out constantly, so i can't get my damage going. Not being able to see where the aoe is because of my ice crash, not running fast enough to my feeling, to get out of the aoe safely.

So i watched your videos and i lend a friends cyclone, i've got 32k sheet dps with hatred and fire golem up with it. And im really wondering whether i should use it for bosses, i did some maps with it, and that went great, so im really wondering whether it will make atziri easier for me. Cause the damage while moving seems quite huge to me.

So anyone have any tips for me about my gear, gems, my build, or a strategy for atziri. Please let me know.

PS All the 70-81 maps i've done, i've cleared without any problem with ice crash. And overall they were really smooth runs.
Yup with cyclone is a lot easier to kill bosses ( atziri included ).
What exactly killed you with atziri? Was it a flameblast or maybe storm calls that you've failed to dodge ? Or perhaps it was reflected damage from the mirror holding atziri clone in the split phase hit by mistake by the big ice crash AoE ? Because there isn't really anything else that can kill you there.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 3, 2015, 8:36:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info