[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

The best guide I've seen in my entire life. 11/10
"
Oldswole wrote:
What are your thoughts on rampart since you use fortify? Also, what do you think about herald of ash? Possibly trying to run 2 aura / 1 Herald.

On the subject of Hearld of Ash.

If you are doing the mana version of this build, as I am until I get some gems leveled, it works great.
Using hatred and HoA and have no mana issues unless I swing and miss several times (my own fault for poor targeting or trying to bash barrels and such)
But if you are using Blood Magic, you'll get better returns with Hated/Determination.
@hitreza
I don't have a full uber fragment set ... and i honestly don't want to spend money on buying one at this point ... i really don't need more of these:
Spoiler

@TheFrostmourne
Thanks man! ^^

@DTD_Hiro
Without using Blood Magic support gem Hatred + HoA is the way to go indeed.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
OK so I tried a cyclone facebreak build on my marauder seeing as i had a pair of 840 face breakers, abysuss and carcass jack taking up space in my stash. Currently 4.7k life, 55kDPS with just herald of ash and flame golem(71k with full frenzy up from Blood rage), only 5 link carcass so far so cant use bloodmagic. My Gear is as follows:

My DPS with blood rage running. Note I only use warlords mark currently as my curse to help maintain my mana pool since I am not using blood magic with cyclone. I need to work on my Defenses, maybe replace my ammie with a better one with better res so i can swap out my shield for lioneye's and get some better rings. With 6 link carcass I could run hatred and a nice defensive aura to up my dps and durability at the same time. Better facebreakers would be great too! Also note if I switch out fortify for added fire damage my DPS jumps up another 4-5k

My skill tree is as follows:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEhwSzBS0LYQz3FCAV7Bo4Gj4elCcvLdIvzDGeMgkyTjWSOuE8BUCgR35KmErITUZN41BHWGNZ818_YuxlTWebaPJsRm6qbztybHKpdO12f3asd-N4DXk5eWh673uMe8N82X7gfuKCm4LkhMSE2YTviq-PmZARkFWUXJd5mSuaO55Xnz6iAKZXqW6playqrK-tja4-r2y18raKuR29Nr2Bvqe-vMAawGbAv8EEwYLE9sauxtjKkMxmz37YvdrB4XPkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_3Mv6P
Last edited by louiemgallant on Jul 29, 2015, 3:22:04 PM
Holy crap, your changes just made me a believer. I was very reluctant to give up my 6L Carcass (AOE and Conc Effect) for the Daresso's and Added Fire/Fortify, but I just no-deathed Malachi 5 times in a row after getting generally manhandled by him with my Carcass setup. Onslaught and Fortify are both new to me, but this new setup is definitely more survivable. Nice suggestion on changes.

Still have three passives left to allocate, and unsure where to take them. Any thoughts?

My Gear-

My Build-
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EMXwz3Dc0UIBUgFewZtBo-G5cbrRynHM4pLipNK1As6S2DLlMvzDJONZI8BTwtPQ894j38PydAoEd-SO5KyE1GUEdRYFOlXz9i7GVNZ5to8m6qcql07XaseK55OXrvfLh82X11fuKDX4PMhNmE74azivCMz4-Zn9-iAKmVrK-tja4-r2yvp7Xytoq3PrkdvTa-p8BmwL_BgsRYxILE9sauypDPftE202_TftfL2L3aweIs5FHpRunV6hjvDu9673zwH_Iv8wb2SPaj9zL7qv4K_lT-ug==
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@tormid

"Profane Chemistry" or "Quick Step" are also possible.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
Ah damn... forgot about Quick step ... yup definitely quick step is an awesome choice!
could someone kindly remind me, do items with "physical damage" increase damage for FB?
Like "10% increased physical damage" or does it need to say "melee physical damage"?

thx
Yes they do, but not by much, the items that give "X% increased physical damage" are pretty laughable compared to other items that you can use instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info