[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yep, I got a lioneyes waiting for me at 70. Need to get a better pair of boots and resistances on my jewlery, capping resistance is a bit of an issue right now. Didn't even realize i had LGoH still in there, thanks :D
Awesome build guide. VERY detailed and easy to understand. I've managed to easily do Atziri as well as have full cleared all the maps for the challenge with this build (including Vaal Temple). VT was pretty difficult for the bosses (had a Blood Magic mod, so no auras) but it was doable with a Bringer of Rain. For the rest I just use Abysuss.

My gear isn't great and it's my only character on Torment after playing Bloodlines all league, which shows it's defintily possible to do this one on a budget. I had a 5link till about level 85.

I've had a full Mortal set drop, but I doubt I could clear the Trio if they are as hard as the Vaal Temple Trio. Tempted to try it still though.

Last edited by daleroy on Mar 11, 2015, 9:40:42 AM
Well the way to deal with the uber trio is to use immortal call. A couple of regrets would be needed to get some more max endurance charges and increased duration passives but in the end it's pretty easy fight as long as your immortal call doesn't go off. It's important to not let the cyclone guy to cyclone at all ( by walking across the wall on the right side ).

That's all the theory of course in reality things can always go wrong :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello,

I recently hit level 64 and was looking through the skill tree and was wondering why you dont take the unwavering stance node. I thought it would be good since we have hardly any evasion anyway and I love not being stunned.

Thanks
this is an absolutely fabulous guide, thanks for posting
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
@cgheezey
Thanks man! ^^

@Snowdwb
I don't pick up unwavering stance at all because:
1. Personally i have enough evasion to reach 23% est. chance to evade at level 96.. and that's hardly.. "hardly any evasion" ... but anyway even if you have 0 evasion rating your chance to evade is still 5% and can never be lower as long as you don't have unwavering stance. So by taking the node you are loosing at least 5% chance to evade
2. You need to spend passives skill points. Points that can be spent elsewhere.
3. At certain point ( when you stack enough life ) you don't get stunned... at all, and even if you do(which happens extremely rare) the stun duration is just a joke. Because of that stun immunity just doesn't do much.
4. If you are using Cyclone, while yo are spinning you are immune to stun ... so ... yea :)

Now with all that sad if you are experiencing problems due to being stunned i'd suggest to actually take the Unwavering stance ... but i also advice you to get rid of it when you no longer need it ( a safe assumption would be that around level 80 you won't need it for sure (though probably you won't get stunned way earlier )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 13, 2015, 6:50:35 AM
Not sure if you're gonna read this or not, but I just wanted to say that I really like your guide and want to thank you for making it!

I enjoyed reading it and learned a few interesting things! So thanks man!
I always read all comments and thank you for the kind words!
I'm really happy that you've learned a thing or two from my guide. :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:

@Snowdwb
I don't pick up unwavering stance at all because:
1. Personally i have enough evasion to reach 23% est. chance to evade at level 96.. and that's hardly.. "hardly any evasion" ... but anyway even if you have 0 evasion rating your chance to evade is still 5% and can never be lower as long as you don't have unwavering stance. So by taking the note you are loosing at least 5% chance to evade
2. You need to spend passives skill points. Points that can be spent elsewhere.
3. At certain point ( when you stack enough life ) you don't get stunned... at all, and even if you do(which happens extremely rare) the stun duration is just a joke. Because of that stun immunity just doesn't do much.
4. If you are using Cyclone, while yo are spinning you are immune to stun ... so ... yea :)

Now with all that sad if you are experiencing problems due to being stunned i'd suggest to actually take the Unwavering stance ... but i also advice you to get rid of it when you no longer need it ( a safe assumption would be that around level 80 you won't need it for sure (though probably you won't get stunned way earlier )

Ok thanks Korgoth. I was just wondering about that. Thank you again for the guide.
Hello again :P

I had a little question about counter-attack skills, because I couldn't find it anywhere I was wondering if you knew:

Is it possible to use multiple Counter-Attack skills at the same time?

I wanted to try using a Tempest Shield and Reckoning (and I might be adding Riposite later) because I'm duoing with a friend of mine and he's an assassin (DPS) so I wanted to be the tankier one of the 2, but I'm not sure what happens, will they all go off? or just a random one?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info