Anyone going "wow an exile sweet" when you find one?

they're usually a welcome surprise except for orra, only one i just cannot freaking stand due to her hitting like a runaway freight train from off-screen, had her pop up when i was messing around and she oneshotted me quite a few times before i figured out where she was, yeah fun lol otherwise the only problematic ones I've encountered were the viperstrike ones due to just the sheer amount of damage 4 stacks does to you
i never died from an exile, lol.

everytime when i see one i am happy for this free loot - cause they are fucking easy.

i wish there would be 500% more exiles
Someone never met Orra...
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
wow an exile sweet
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Orra is easy before lvl ~56, after that...killed her in Docks once, not risking any more fights with her. If I want to farm them, runing ledge back-forth over and over is fast way to farm them :D You wont get high level uniques, but...
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Everyone posting that they are easy or not OP are missing one big factor.

You are likely speaking about group play. Of course they are easy then. Try to solo them.
Little different story there :P I think they are tuned ok for more endgame in merciless, but when u first join merciless i agree they are a bit overtuned (some of them, some are easy as hell even solo)
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

avoiding game content because you scared to die

spoken like a true softcore
^ I dont think this was the point lol. The point was the reward doesn't meet the risk.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Last edited by calirosin on Jun 30, 2013, 2:57:23 PM
"
^ I dont think this was the point lol. The point was the reward doesn't meet the risk.

this. I go to docks or lunaris for easy farm, not to derp around with 3000dps RoA shooting 2x per sec...

speaking of softcore, onslaught and hardcore dont have exiles so you know...cant really speak about softcore or exile balance. I would like to see faces of some "hardcore" players farming docks with -60 chaos getting vipered out of nowhere with lvl 17 viper strike...I wonder if they would come back to that instance to prove the are hardcore. ;)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
#

Hum. Have my problem with such statements. Generalizations and such. Maybe for you the reward means=drops. For other people the reward could be just beating the difficulty of such a event. I understand your point though. Then again the combination of "beating" the "boss"/exile and getting good chunk of drops ~should~ be a rewarding experience.

At least for me it´s like that.^^

-Everytime :>
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info