Anyone going "wow an exile sweet" when you find one?

"
"
Acer99 wrote:
They're a very nice addition but need a bit of tweaking, lower life etc

NO

they are the point of anarchy, they dont need a nerf

and if you managed to kill them, they definitely dont need a fix

I'd rather they dealt more damage than have as much health as they do now at least.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
I'd rather they dealt more damage than have as much health as they do now at least.

really? lol

@ the guy who said you have to group up to kill them: So what? Theres 13 different exiles, they are not really part of a quest so you can skip them, and I like the fact that they force me to change my strategy in order to defeat them.
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
"
Wooser69 wrote:

really? lol

@ the guy who said you have to group up to kill them: So what? Theres 13 different exiles, they are not really part of a quest so you can skip them, and I like the fact that they force me to change my strategy in order to defeat them.

Forcing you to change your strategy is what make the exiles so much fun to fight. Problem is when you have to abandon your style of play and group up eventhough you prefer playing solo. When I feel forced to do a challenge a certain way the game loses something imo...
I died in Anarchy during the physical damage bug that recently got fixed. From now on, I will avoid exiles in 69+ maps. I don't know how to determine their power, as in if they will be able to kill me in two hits or not. They aren't worth it at all.
"
I demand more order for my anarchy.

Oh the irony! :)
"
heyyous wrote:
"
I demand more order for my anarchy.

Oh the irony! :)

pretty sure that was the point of his post lel

and pls tell me you arent the same retard as heyyous from jsp
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
pneuma wrote:

When I first found Orra I said "Wow an ex-" *resurrect*
So true. All the Exiles I had run into were just free loot that took an extra 5-10 seconds to kill. Her... not so much.
Orra is a different ballgame, I can kite or use skellie totem to good effect on the others, but she can hit from outside visual range for me. And she hits HARD.
IGN : Jovial
"
yhateful wrote:
Orra is a different ballgame, I can kite or use skellie totem to good effect on the others, but she can hit from outside visual range for me. And she hits HARD.

I think she has RT too. I have an acrobatics build and I rarely dodge/evade her hits.
IGN: GojoMojo
My rogues always pop up when I'm 5-10% away from leveling, bastards!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info