Anyone going "wow an exile sweet" when you find one?

"
Acer99 wrote:
"
"
Acer99 wrote:
They're a very nice addition but need a bit of tweaking, lower life etc

NO

they are the point of anarchy, they dont need a nerf

and if you managed to kill them, they definitely dont need a fix

Yeah, they're the point of anarchy but not to the point where you have to group up to kill them...

Speak for yourself. I've handled every one I've run into. Some easier than others, but I have never had to group. Just because they're too hard for you doesn't mean they need a nerf.

I haven't had problem with them either, but that's the point of my build. I would effing love to come across a GROUP of exiles.

That would be awesome.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
See that should be a point of any build, to be able to survive tough bosses. So many people have the idea that they should be able to focus mainly on DPS, and if monsters start to kill them it's because they're too hard.
"
jcmjx wrote:
See that should be a point of any build, to be able to survive tough bosses. So many people have the idea that they should be able to focus mainly on DPS, and if monsters start to kill them it's because they're too hard.

I've buit quite a few rock solid characters in CB, and funny you say that. THis character can't take a hit(yet), I kill them before they know what happened ahah.

500 es in Merc is stupid though.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

Umm...I am always hoping to see an exile in my instance. I love them, some of them are uber irritating, but still, most of them are fun to do + it has a little PvP feel to it and loots mostly are good. As I am always unlucky with my drops, exiles are my single chance on getting something worthwhile. So yeah, I am going "wow, an exile, sweet!" when I see one. :P
Also - their drops for me are sometimes even better than those of an act boss.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Last edited by rogueyoshi on Jun 28, 2013, 1:47:29 PM
I love the exiles , when I see one " eye of the tiger " pops into my head and I run straight for them. Except that steroid oak leaper on merc owned my ranger many times in shrine . I ended up kiting him to then entrance of the dungeon and had to beat him up , run like a bitch to the door , beat on him more, run like a bitch .. Took like 20 minutes. I'm not proud of that fight. But no way could I ever let one live.
Last edited by Chongo666 on Jun 28, 2013, 2:53:19 PM
Exiles are tonnes of fun to play against, I'm always excited when one pops up (gotten 13/13 and still wishing for more exiles in every map I do). They're not excessively difficult but they're not jokes either, I like the state they're in right now! If anything, I want an increase in their spawn rates, I WANT MOAR (that being said, I am level 83 and respectably geared, with a build very strong vs tough enemies <triplecurse ftw>, and I can understand people being frustrated that they're difficult)
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
Last edited by elf_01 on Jun 28, 2013, 2:57:46 PM
I love them, who cares about dying, thats why we play softcore anyway right?

I've gotten at least 3 uniques of them so far, last one dropped this for me
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:

Ha, I've had that drop twice, each from a different exile.

^had that come from an exile as well, best thing I've got from them.

"
didevol wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

Ha, I've had that drop twice, each from a different exile.

^had that come from an exile as well, best thing I've got from them.

Nice!

I seriously get better loot from them than the 20 blue items Piety drops lol

S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info