Descent Races

I do see a problem with desync/disconnect, how do you continue your progress if there are no waypoints?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
cathedral? diablo 1-like? awesome
"
canzpl wrote:
what happens when you reach lvl 15 before the 1 hour ends? you just exit the game? coz no more progression?

That's right, but it's not easy. Once players get that far, the competition is in getting as much experience as they can before they hit the final boss.

"
ubix wrote:
will the loot from those chests always be the same or random? i mean the amount of flasks/scrolls for example?

Yes, it's set in advance and not random (in the special chests at the end of each level).

"
I hope you've remembered to think of item effects applied during the league, so that they're recovered before the character is deleted!

Microtransaction effects cannot be applied in this league, for this reason.

"
TheTrueYako wrote:
Are you guys gonna post the chest contents ahead of time so we can work on builds before the races start, or is the first race gonna be a huge surprise?

Nope, you have to work them out and keep track of them as a community :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
You have just gotten a non-racer excited about a race event.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cant wait for 11.1 patch notes either!
"
Odoakar wrote:
I do see a problem with desync/disconnect, how do you continue your progress if there are no waypoints?

When you enter an area, it locks in that that'll be the area you spawn in if you reconnect.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Well, on the plus side, I guess I won't need any stash tabs for these events...

What about non-Descent events? Those will be a thing - but to which league will your race stash be added? Normal, Anarchy, Hardcore or Onslaught?
IRON MAN
Hi GGG / Chris,

High five for the good work.

If u desync and log back into the same area, will it be the exact same instance or will u have to re-do the instance over again?

Can potentially see this as way to re-do an area for more exp.
IGN: Buhh_XXXXXXXX
This sounds like so much fun :)

After playing only till like 60 points in season 1 and not at all in season 2, this looks really really interesting.
Man, I really hope these fall during times I can actually play. I had a really hard time making races in prior seasons and if these are only every so often, I might miss them all.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
This sounds great thanks for the continued content GGG.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info