Game is too easy to me and others.

I think the game is too easy.

The hardest difficulty was normal mode to me. Learning things for the first time. Finding gear.
Cruel was easier, less deaths. It was about this time I had a clear build I wanted to follow.
Ruthless was even easier then cruel, even less deaths. Around this time I had a chance to respec my char completely, the respec helped my focus my build a little and improved my char.
Merciless was on par or a little easier than Ruthless.
The only reasonable opponent in Merciless was a2 boss.

I was semi active in trades. I did not trade for all my gear, maybe about half of it found, half traded for.

I think the game should be harder.
Last edited by robman_rob on Aug 2, 2012, 10:11:48 AM
I hope your ego is sufficiently stoked. Go play a weirder build to make it harder then
Last edited by laian on Aug 1, 2012, 10:44:26 AM
"
robman_rob wrote:
even less deaths

The fact that you didn't clear it without dying means it's not too easy for you.
Which league are you playing?

"
Xendran wrote:
"
robman_rob wrote:
even less deaths

The fact that you didn't clear it without dying means it's not too easy for you.

this. as a marauder I cleared it with no deaths.
Well you have to consider that making the game harder may be potential deaths to players in hardcore.

To make your point valid, roll a hardcore character and breeze through the entire game while being careless. If you are successful then the game is too easy.
I noticed more or less the same thing as OP. Act 1 norm was pretty challenging, difficulty slowly ramped up till act 2 boss who kicked the **** out of me (I'm talking 30min non-stop deaths).

Then cruel comes up and I'm prepared for the worst and it's actually a lot easier. And the game just gets easier as I near merciless. I don't think I died a single time between act 2 boss on norm and act2 of merciless.
if game is to easy try hardcore. you die you wont lose char but you get kicked ozut of hc league.

if you die even just a single time without reaching maxlvl you dont get to talk about it being too easy.
I get what the OP is saying.

The problem is that Act 1 Normal is quite literally the hardest difficulty in the game. The only thing I've encountered in the game that comes close to that first act, Normal is the Act 2 boss on merciless, and some end game maps (Overgrown Ruins boss room with necros and bears oh my!)

Marauder can get a bit insane when it comes to survivability.

I found everything fairly easy with him, but my ranger is still having issues with the Act 1 boss right now (only level 14)....at the same level, my Marauder straight up tanked the SIren without even flinching.

If you still find it too easy, make it harder on YOURSELF on purpose...it adds spice and its fun to do so.

Its like playing Mario Bros without getting a mushroom, little mario only. Sometimes you have to impose your own limits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info