Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
roguemjb wrote:
What do you think about using Infernal Mantle for a chest? I'm currently using a 155 es chest sadly and since infernal mantles go for 1 to 2 gcp, I think it might be cheaper to 5 link one of those instead of spending 2 ex on another high es chest. The 100% increased crit chance is definitely eye catching, like having an extra link. The spell damage on low mana could be ugly though, as we are on low mana most of the time. The +1 to fire gems would be good if you run added fire as well.

Seems like a bad idea to me. You'll just end up dying a lot more often.
"
roguemjb wrote:
What do you think about using Infernal Mantle for a chest? I'm currently using a 155 es chest sadly and since infernal mantles go for 1 to 2 gcp, I think it might be cheaper to 5 link one of those instead of spending 2 ex on another high es chest. The 100% increased crit chance is definitely eye catching, like having an extra link. The spell damage on low mana could be ugly though, as we are on low mana most of the time. The +1 to fire gems would be good if you run added fire as well.

DPS wise i think i would be awasome.But i d definetely not recomend it since
1)Low ES in a build where u alredy dont wear an ES helm
2)From abyssus u already take 40-50% more physical damage.Another 100% increased spell damage taken would be very painfull.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
this build looks really fun! and cheap to build for the most part.. I always wanted to play a shadow flicker build and I might give this a try thank you :D.

PS I am not NEW but I also am not very rich XD this should be okay to play yes? death doesn't scare me so no worries there :P.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
this build looks really fun! and cheap to build for the most part.. I always wanted to play a shadow flicker build and I might give this a try thank you :D.

PS I am not NEW but I also am not very rich XD this should be okay to play yes? death doesn't scare me so no worries there :P.

Hey there,if deaths doesnt scare you,then sure u r okay to play it :).It needs specific pieces of gear to work but judging by my gear u can see that nothing is very expensive.The main thing is to have a good chest(this is true for every build),a good shield and dagger.Apart from 1 ring that u should aim for resistances and accuracy,all the other staff is uniques,not hard to find and not very expensive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
sweet, sounds great guess this is my new project! :D thanks a bunch ^^b.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
sweet, sounds great guess this is my new project! :D thanks a bunch ^^b.

:) thank u as well
I do hate to be a pain but maybe a suggestion :) perhaps a break down of you're leveling? like level 20 build looks like X and so on :D might be helpful to the less learned (such as my self XD) anyway have a good one ^^.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
I do hate to be a pain but maybe a suggestion :) perhaps a break down of you're leveling? like level 20 build looks like X and so on :D might be helpful to the less learned (such as my self XD) anyway have a good one ^^.

As i said before i had changed my build quite alot of times so i do not remember my lveling proscess very much.I generally consider a good choice to start with claws since they provide much better leech,and life gain on hit which is better on early levels.I will try to make a leveling guide tommorow :)
"
No_Recoil wrote:

I just did this build myself over the last couple of weeks, up to lvl 62 right now, so msg me in game if you have questions and I can try to help you out. ign:Karnageddon

"
Poutsos wrote:
"
No_Recoil wrote:

As i said before i had changed my build quite alot of times so i do not remember my lveling proscess very much.I generally consider a good choice to start with claws since they provide much better leech,and life gain on hit which is better on early levels.I will try to make a leveling guide tommorow :)

It's definitely a powerful build, the hardest part is getting the items. I finally managed to save up for an ES armor and bought one yesterday. The color combination you have though is near impossible to get on ES.

This is the closest I've gotten and I'm scared to change it.

What do you think about Flicker>Multi>Melee Physical>Crit dmg>Crit multi?

Edit: Also, I'm starting to see how badly desync, but mostly lag, affects this build. My accuracy in merciless is about 85% and it's still easier at times for me to kill using whirling blades' 800dmg as opposed to flickers 15k dmg. It's ridiculously bad today and I keep dying because my hits don't register and life leech doesn't kick in. When it works though, its great.
Last edited by Karnageddon on Jul 15, 2013, 9:58:32 PM
thanks for the replies both :D and I look forward to any help ^^, after reading the patch notes seems they nerfed CI a bit.. wonder how that will play into the build in a negative way :/.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info