Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

Hey Pasta777, the build looks great and thanks for coming to the rescue, but could you maybe post an alternative build for those of us that can't afford Atziri's Acuity?
Hi!!

I'm a shadow Flicker CI Lvl 92. My build is based on Pasta777. As everybody, i can't pretend to have a char as good as his (I don't have enough mirror LOL!)
So... without an insane Dagger and the Atziri's Gloves, i tryed my own Skilltree.

I use Eye of chayula anti-stun Amulet.

I use reave to support my flicker (to create the first charges, to stop the deportation effect or to still fight when FS interruption occured)

I use DOuble strike on big bosses

I can easily run alone 77 map and kill bosses if i switch FS for Double strike. I can do 78 map too, but i don't try bosses.

Recently, i obtain a 6L on my ATziri's splendour Chest. And now i get more problem of mana that interrupt my flicker crazy flipper.
In fact, i have 90% chance to hit. When u've been evade once, u spent mana and don't recuperate it.
With a 5L i could miss 2 times before be inturrepted, cause the rest of my mana reserve was twice the cost of a FS.
Now, with a 6L, i only have 110 mana, and a FS cost me 81 mana. So when i miss once, i'm inturrepted and stand like a stick in front of enemies. In this case, i use Reave more often for surviving enemies.

Is someone have a solution for this insufficient mana? Mana regen never can be fast enough i think, i can't have more reduce mana reserve too (no Alpha Howl, sure not!). And i don't find a way to have enough mana rest, to be at 162 mana or more. And don't have thousand Ex to buy a Vagan furious dagger...(hits can't be evaded)

Peace & respect to Exile that follow the teaching of Karui.Who don't, is still considered as Exile.As i am.Since we listen & understand what each other have to say, we possibly can fight together.Dont let our sins rules who we are to favor Evil in it many forms.Breach,Abyss,Harbinger & what's next?
Last edited by Arnutifluk on Apr 29, 2015, 3:13:39 PM
Now that blood rage deals phys damage instead of chaos damage, is it still worth going CI or is a life based build with armor going to be the new thing? (Considering ES can never get recharged with blood rage up) or is the best decision to keep CI but remove blood rage from the build and find another way of getting frenzy charges (such as ice bite or poacher's mark (would need to get +1 to max curses to use poacher's though))

Secondly, I am guessing this build is going to use enlighten? (I really hate that change, so hard to get enlighten <.<)

thirdly, I am guessing jewels are going to be a huge thing for this build (since you can get crit multiplier from it along with phys damage, accuracy, damage stuff, etc) so I am really looking forward to seeing your take on the new tree ('cause I have very little clue on what I am doing lol)

Thoughts?
Last edited by LankeOnLuck Yesterday, 2016 11:26 AM
Last edited by LankeOnLuck on Jul 19, 2015, 12:06:34 PM
"
LankeOnLuck wrote:
Now that blood rage deals phys damage instead of chaos damage, is it still worth going CI or is a life based build with armor going to be the new thing? (Considering ES can never get recharged with blood rage up) or is the best decision to keep CI but remove blood rage from the build and find another way of getting frenzy charges (such as ice bite or poacher's mark (would need to get +1 to max curses to use poacher's though))

Secondly, I am guessing this build is going to use enlighten? (I really hate that change, so hard to get enlighten <.<)

thirdly, I am guessing jewels are going to be a huge thing for this build (since you can get crit multiplier from it along with phys damage, accuracy, damage stuff, etc) so I am really looking forward to seeing your take on the new tree ('cause I have very little clue on what I am doing lol)

Thoughts?

Ah.. so many changes in 2.x. I am also wondering what to do with Blood Rage/gaining frenzy/CI. Poutsos, you must have a solution! I've been successful with this build since 2013, are you still supporting thing build?

Thanks
IGN: Transience
STANDARD: WTB > MF/ES Gear (Unset Rings/ES Chest)
Okay. Nevermind my last post, this build is dead. Until we get a safer way of getting Frenzy charges without having to spend 3-4 gem/item slots, this build simply will not work. If anyone could somehow find a way of making this build work, It'd be you Poutsos.
Add me to the list. I would also really really like to know how we could make flicker strike work again now that blood rage became more than just a liability
"
Sxing wrote:
Add me to the list. I would also really really like to know how we could make flicker strike work again now that blood rage became more than just a liability

I really wish I could respec my flicker striker again, I simly picked up the points I used to have to see if flicker strike builds still worked, since it doesn't that means I currently have a dead character now and have to wait for the next respec :/

Something that CAN work is starting scion and going to the left to pick up combat stamina and then going up, picking up zealot's oath then go right to pick up dagger nodes + CI and after that just picking up whatever you wwant works. that would allow you to still run blood rage... At a hefty cost. Wouldn't be much different from before when you had to travel all the way to vaal pact, still don't like it though. Your natural out of combat ES regen won't work either, since you're taking damage from blood rage.
Man... I really miss this build- was one of my all time favorites.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info