0.11.0d Patch Notes

"
Antistes wrote:
this is bullshit. there was nothing wrong, stop making this game so fucking easy. anyone can easily beat them when they use their BRAINS

fix desync, that's the only thing that makes Kole kill me on my low life low es low resi no armor char in merci.

If you knew that there was desync and you might die because of that, you should have used your BRAINS to avoid Kole and dying, altogether. But you didn't, and still you dare to give lessons to other players about using, or rather not using their "BRAINS". Go figure. lol Good job GGG! xD
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 13, 2013, 8:51:06 AM
It's been said to death but why nerf Brutus/Kole just because Kripp died to them? It's ridiculous...
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Duskbane wrote:
It's been said to death but why nerf Brutus/Kole just because Kripp died to them? It's ridiculous...

Read dev's answer. It has been explained, and it is an independent, form what happen to just Kripp, decision.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 13, 2013, 8:54:42 AM
"
rileyjt wrote:
"
Special4ce wrote:
What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

This would be awesome.

Yes! Fix all the banners, while you're at it.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.

Outside of the bug fixes/balance, this is the greatest part.
IGN:LootingLemur,SlipperyBogel
GMT -4:00
"
LootingLemur wrote:
"
Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.

Outside of the bug fixes/balance, this is the greatest part.

That has been suggested by the players, and Chris & GGG have listened and made it happen within few days. I still can't get used to how different it works with GGG than with other games & devs. Thanks guys! :)
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 13, 2013, 8:59:58 AM
Yay for moar rogues and DW effects.

Still think blacksmith needs nerfing way more than kole... guess wait for someone important to die hmph
Everyone who said the nerfs was because of Kripp is a retard.

Kripp wasnt the only one who was killed by him
"
Qarl wrote:

• Brutus and Kole have had their damage reduced.

Wow, really? Kripp dies and people whine bc they can't have ez mode and you nerf the only hard parts in the game where you need strategy and a little creativity to overcome a problem.
This seems to become more and more D3 in the way buffs/nerfs are handled for the community. First it was Lightning Thorns, now it is Brutus/Kole. I bet Blacksmith comes next :(
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• Brutus and Kole have had their damage reduced.

Wow, really? Kripp dies and people whine bc they can't have ez mode and you nerf the only hard parts in the game where you need strategy and a little creativity to overcome a problem.
This seems to become more and more D3 in the way buffs/nerfs are handled for the community. First it was Lightning Thorns, now it is Brutus/Kole. I bet Blacksmith comes next :(

People need to just shut up and read the dev responses. Click the gold button next to this post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info