0.11.0d Patch Notes

I guess I'm in the minority of how little I care and how little I know what kripp does.
Another dude playing a video game, big deal.

The nerf was needed for his 1 slam attack and fits in line with the 11.0 patch that was meant to help melee. Doesn't have to be huge but 15% less damage would be great for that single attack.

Rogue exiles appearing more would be cool. Fought 3 pre patch (2 in normal 1 in cruel) and have only a single rare item with 107%iir so I was wondering if that was right.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Brutus and Kole have had their damage reduced.

A popular streamer dies and damage gets reduced?

How about fixing crit mechanics on mulitshotting first. I died like 6 times to that during races, because 3+ projectiles crit me on close range.
"
That's funny because I facetanked Kole just now without being hit once. Evasion OP.

When you do it on hardcore, let me know. Until then, scrub off on scrubcore. If you ever played seriously on HC, you would understand that one unlucky roll is too many.

Besides, what Kole did you exactly facetank? Merci Kole on your level 79 toon? Hardly an accomplishment. Map Kole? Yeah right lol. Normal/Cruel Kole on your lowbies? lol

This is you http://poestatistics.com/users/clivehowlitzer/
full of scrubcore characters.
Last edited by Melkrow on Jun 13, 2013, 6:37:10 PM
"
Melkrow wrote:
"
That's funny because I facetanked Kole just now without being hit once. Evasion OP.

When you do it on hardcore, let me know. Until then, scrub off on scrubcore. If you ever played seriously on HC, you would understand that one unlucky roll is too many.

Besides, what Kole did you exactly facetank? Merci Kole on your level 79 toon? Hardly an accomplishment. Map Kole? Yeah right lol. Normal/Cruel Kole on your lowbies? lol

you're what's awful about this game
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.

What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

This, I always invite friends for maps to find out they are in SC or doing one of the new leagues or in say a one month race.... would be sweet if they had diff banners.
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
"
xDank wrote:
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.

What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

This, I always invite friends for maps to find out they are in SC or doing one of the new leagues or in say a one month race.... would be sweet if they had diff banners.

plus 1
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

Hardly "just because of kripp".

Do you have any idea how many people died to the kole train?
"
Senius wrote:
"
Melkrow wrote:
"

you're what's awful about this game

He's also 100% correct.
Rogue Exiles more common? THANK YOU!
Some excellent fixes here; thank you.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post