0.11.0d Patch Notes

oh I see, ranged players complaining about overtuned kole and brutus?

Whoever plays melee will agree with the nerf on brutus and kole.

It was not just the ground slam attack, but ANY melee attack from kole or brutus in mercy could take down a melee character in 2 shots.

Great patch!
Tried Cruel Brutus in 11.0 on my hardcore duelist, the one time I tried to melee him he took me down to 10% in a blink of an eye so I resorted to pre 11.0 bear trap and dodge the hook.

Maybe GGG can look at the Vaal rock bullshit too. It's way to RNG especially for ES characters. GF and I took him on our witches and he 2-hit her in < 1s from boulders. There's no skill or dodging or anything involved, just RNG hit-stun-hit again dead. This on overlevel'd characters with far better gear than you would normally have playing through the game naturally.
"
IronSteel wrote:
oh I see, ranged players complaining about overtuned kole and brutus?

Whoever plays melee will agree with the nerf on brutus and kole.

It was not just the ground slam attack, but ANY melee attack from kole or brutus in mercy could take down a melee character in 2 shots.

Great patch!

THIS.
that kripped reaction xD
In GGG we trust.
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Just gonna say. Kripp was playing recklessly. He had to defense was using offensive curses. I'm going to assume, that even with the nerf he still would have died.

Maybe you should go watch his video on the death. He had more then enough defense. He had no reason to think he would be one-shot like that. The damage was too high. Period.

You don't play HC, especially Onslaught thinking you can just absorb Kole hits and be fine. You get out of the way. You should get out of the way in Standard as well. That death was his fault, through and through.
Kind of fun seeing ranged players whine about kole and brutus nerfs. I think we need to let them experience pre nerf lightning thorns.
Because lightning thorns did no damage to ranged players?
I said pre nerf lightning thorns when they were dangerous and only effected melee. We should boost it back up and let ranged have a go at it too.
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.

What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

I agree. That should be changed :-)
IGN: Caydranth
Planning on starting streaming so I can die to Rhoas & get them nerfed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info