0.11.0d Patch Notes

Oh yeahhh thx a lot GGG, stillat the best !!!
I think that the nerf for kole was the right decision. Yes you can enfeeble, granite and do things to survive them but is that the kind of game we want? One where every boss just is a check list with what curses and things you need in your inventory to make the boss hit slightly weaker so you don't get oneshot.
Boulder bros
haha omg i was just saying to my girlfriend after we met our first rouge exile that they should be more common but not to common cuz its fun just randomly meeting them and that the drop should be better only got one rare and some blue, and now thats what u do O.o do u like put mind reading chips in our head while we sleep o.O
no but great :D and i have no idea who cole is but i guess u had a reason to nerf him
and brutus, i never had any problem with him myself but when he hit it, it hits :P

oh and for me it always says that my graphic card is not supporting the water or something like that but that it will be fixed in a later version, if so when might this happen?
Very nice corrections in this patch! I LIKE IT
But I still think that you should make the rogue exiles a lot stronger in normal and cruel (couldnt find one in merciless yet)
they hit like little girls and die very easily

good job anyway!
Last edited by warpod on Jun 13, 2013, 8:24:00 AM
"
knac84 wrote:
The problem with this game is that balance & risk/reward is out of whack and all over the place. So you have this situation where game difficulty is balanced around solo gameplay and it's pretty nuts in higher content with certain classes/build (already built in survivability/damage imbalance between ranged/caster & physical melee) and you have group gameplay, where difficulty is trivialized in comparison AND people still dies to the random bullshit.

I completely agree. I play mainly solo and the difficulty is sometimes very disproportioned to a group play where, if you want, you can have a free ride. Solo on merciless is just plain tedious in some parts, the same parts which you can just breeze through in groups.
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Brutus and Kole have had their damage reduced.[/li]

this is bullshit. there was nothing wrong, stop making this game so fucking easy. anyone can easily beat them when they use their BRAINS

fix desync, that's the only thing that makes Kole kill me on my low life low es low resi no armor char in merci.
"
Lauicus wrote:

I do agree that you must seek out your weaknesses and try to counter it. My brothers main (and first) char cleave marauder had a lot of trouble with Kole-like bosses until he started to use a skele-totem to distract them when he whirled in from behind to deliver his dual-strike blows, guerrilla style. They're still the most dangerous bosses for him, but its doable. My summoner witch on the other hand takes Kole as a little snack (after 0.11 sometimes 1 or 2 zombies died, wow!). So... melee looks weak? Well, the Coward's Trial painfully pointed out the weakness of my summoner-build; when the monsters numbers became too overwhelming to keep my horde up and with no means of escaping the area my witch was quickly reduced to a defenseless bubble of ES that only could run in circles while my brother whirled right in the middle of the insane monter-pack (couldn't even see the floor, have never seen such an summoner-boss) and cleaved the summoner and his minions simultaneously to death in only 10-15 seconds.

That's what I like so much about this game: Not only do you need to l2p the game, you also need to l2p each build you use.

That's what I like so much about this game: Not only do you need to l2p the game, you also need to l2p each build you use.

How would you like people who play solo l2p, if you say that some builds have no chance in certain situations? Is the learning process limited only to a conclusion that you have to play in groups in order to succeed in the game as a whole?
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 13, 2013, 8:29:50 AM
"
Meczor wrote:
I think that the nerf for kole was the right decision. Yes you can enfeeble, granite and do things to survive them but is that the kind of game we want? One where every boss just is a check list with what curses and things you need in your inventory to make the boss hit slightly weaker so you don't get oneshot.

Or even better, if you play solo and melee, put on your check list "avoid this boss entirely". As far as I know, people play the game not for the purpose of avoiding its content. So, I agree, nerf was a good thing.
Guys ... Chris already explained the reason behind the nerf.

after the general nerf, those 2 mobs were too weak so they buffed them. end then the 2 of them were too strong, now that they have been nerfed a bit, it should be fine.

and anyways, that's what the devs want. If you think by whinning you'll get any and everything, go play D3 ;)
Last edited by Traockl on Jun 13, 2013, 8:39:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info