Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

Sigh...
IGN: robotosis
Last edited by robotosis on Jun 17, 2013, 10:24:05 PM
8 days from my first email sent to support ... still waiting -_-
Dont worry, it has been 10 days for me and judging by the post of Bhaya theres more to come because apparently the email you will receive in the next couple of days will only tell you how much money to transfer onto their paypal.

Them manually checking the transaction and transfering the items onto your account will probably take another week.

As I said earlier, they foolishly rushed this feature since they have nowhere near the resources they apparently need and I honestly can understand why people are starting to get angry. After all theres no 3rd party involved (and NO, offering a service doesnt justify said service taking so long) It taking over 2 weeks to add up a couple of coin packs really looks strange, they should have seen that coming.

I dont really care much, but thats only because I dont know what kind of money they want me to transfer for an upgrade to exalted yet. I was under the impression that its the remaining amount and theyll just give you less coins, but it looks like thats not the case.

"
.... I was upgrading to Regal from 50$ worth of points, multi-packs.

"Thank you for your patience and your support.

We can manually upgrade you to a Regal Pack for $14.30USD.

Since a Regal pack only costs $50 its kinda weird that he has to pay something, or rather that he even is able to upgrade to said pack. Well, I am thrilled so see how much they will ask me for. Needless to say that I am a little bit disappointed by the whole situation.
Last edited by nynyny on Jun 17, 2013, 8:29:46 PM
Just got my email today about upgrading, sent in the payment, and had it right after (I was only able to check about 2 hours later or so as I was leaving work and commuting home, so it was added to the account sometime between then)

Seems fair to me, especially since isn't the main point that we're supporting them?
Got the e-mail,too bad i'm at work but Yay!!
For those waiting for more than a week i suggest
Resend your first e-mail because that's what i did. Peace!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
nynyny wrote:
Dont worry, it has been 10 days for me and judging by the post of Bhaya theres more to come because apparently the email you will receive in the next couple of days will only tell you how much money to transfer onto their paypal.

Them manually checking the transaction and transfering the items onto your account will probably take another week.

You are right! :-)

On the 10th day, another email putting me into another queue:

"Thanks for providing those payment details for us. You are currently in line to have your supporter status activated by a senior support member. We will let you know as soon as this has been done.

Regards,"

28 days later... GGG's supporters
. ;-)

Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 18, 2013, 3:17:14 AM
It has been 8 days for me, I sent an email in on the 10th at 10am, its currently 5pm on the 18th.

Judging by previous posts, looks like another 2 days of waiting before getting paypal transactions. Which means it will be a Friday and probably won't get processed over the weekend so more waiting.

The only thing I am abit annoyed at is that I require the points in case the daily sale is an item I want.
Finally, I've got my Regal upgrade. It took only few hours "standing" in the second, already paid queue (and not "28 days" ;-)).

Btw, I paid 14.30$ because they took away 7 points that I had left on my account. That means if you spent 50$ on multipacks before the introduction of supporters packs, you will have to pay additionally 15$ for Regal pack and you will get it without 350 points included in the full price version. 15$ equals 150 points is a fair price for a dual wield effect + 2 pets + digital soundtrack.

The SP's weapon effect itself is much more visible and distinct in comparison to standard effects from the shop. It engulfs not only the edge of the weapon but also its handle & hilt which I like much more. It also leaves a nice sparkling trail behind you. I wished that they would do the same to microtransaction's effects, which look very poor on axes & mauls, in comparison.

Since, I don't want to clutter up GGG's support inbox with "thanks", I am going to do that here. Thank you Chris & GGG! :)

Btw, could somebody with Vampiric weapon effect (which I consider to buy) tell me whether it works in a similar way to SP effect or it's just a small blob on the end of axes, without covering axe's & maul's handle as all the cheaper effects?
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 18, 2013, 5:41:56 AM
"
Hi there,

Thanks for sending that information through to us, I will forward it
on to a senior support agent who will be able to confirm everything
and get your account upgraded. As for the shipping details we will ask
you for these later on, closer to when we will begin shipping the
packs out, so you don't need to worry about this just yet.

Regards,
Jason

<3
IGN: Salamanders
Received the payment details yesterday, sent in the payment immediately, now I'm waiting for more news I guess ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info