Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

"
Bhaya wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:
6 days and counting...

7th day here. I was informed that GGG doesn't work on those emails on the first come, first serve basis, but works simultaneously on the first ones and the last ones in the queue, obviously leaving the middle emails at the very last. Perhaps we are in this category.

If we knew how big percentage of those deals have already gone through, it would have given us a rough estimation of when we could expect the answer. Anybody from GGG? Are we talking "tomorrow" or "1-2 weeks" from now?

Would like to know that aswell. Since i kinda wanna make a deal to get only the key chain or no physical goods at all and get the extra ggg coins, plus get some cheaper upgrade with combined packs.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
ince i kinda wanna make a deal to get only the key chain or no physical goods at all and get the extra ggg coins, plus get some cheaper upgrade with combined packs.

Mine is so simple, that it would probably take them less than 5 min to sort it out. I want 50$ worth of multi packs upgrade to 50$ Regal Pack. You can't get simpler than that.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 15, 2013, 5:14:24 PM
"
NagiSoi wrote:

Would like to know that aswell. Since i kinda wanna make a deal to get only the key chain or no physical goods at all and get the extra ggg coins, plus get some cheaper upgrade with combined packs.

Same here, GGG should consider a pure digital form of supporter packs

===

7th days of waiting with no update ...
I would love to buy several if I could progress after L78. lol
Has anyone got any new update with emails? I received the last 2 that seemed to be globally sent out but was wondering how many of us have been processed since then.

Awaiting my divine pack myself and looking forward to extra currency in case a few thing's go on sale that I want.
Hi everybody,

I am sorry it is taking so long to process your cases for you. As you could imagine, we are completely inundated with large volumes of mail regarding the supporter packs and the team is working around the clock to get the backlog cleared.

Hold tight and a senior member of support will be contacting you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your generous support and continued patience! We really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Luca
GGG Support
"
Jeragi wrote:
Has anyone got any new update with emails? I received the last 2 that seemed to be globally sent out but was wondering how many of us have been processed since then.

Awaiting my divine pack myself and looking forward to extra currency in case a few thing's go on sale that I want.

After 9 days, I have finally received the email. I was upgrading to Regal from 50$ worth of points, multi-packs.

"Thank you for your patience and your support.

We can manually upgrade you to a Regal Pack for $14.30USD.

If you would like to go ahead with this upgrade, please send your
payment to us in USD via Paypal at paypal@grindinggear.com and reply
to this mail letting us know that it's done, preferably with a
transaction ID (note that e-checks can take a week to arrive). I'll
then add your pack :)

Cheers,
Samantha"

I've already paid. I hope that it won't take another 9 days to add the pack to my account. ;) Will let you know.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 17, 2013, 5:11:36 AM
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am sorry it is taking so long to process your cases for you. As you could imagine, we are completely inundated with large volumes of mail regarding the supporter packs and the team is working around the clock to get the backlog cleared.

Hold tight and a senior member of support will be contacting you as soon as possible.
If you have been waiting longer than 6 or 7 days, please send us in an email.

Thank you for your generous support and continued patience! We really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Luca
GGG Support

As if that will change anything about the situation. It will rather make it worse.

Honestly, before offering a service like this you should have tried to come up with a way to quickly work on a lot of cases at the same time, maybe even automate the process to some extend. It looks like you were over-motivated, which backfired pretty hard.
Last edited by nynyny on Jun 17, 2013, 7:03:15 AM
"
nynyny wrote:

Honestly, before offering a service like this you should have tried to come up with a way to quickly work on a lot of cases at the same time, maybe even automate the process to some extend. It looks like you were over-motivated, which backfired pretty hard.

Well... It will be over soon. No more new supporter packs in Open Beta and no more complex upgrades. I consider allowing players to make those upgrades as a favor from GGG, even if it takes 2 weeks.

The only thing they should have told us was to expect two weeks queue and not that would be done within (last) week, which was not. Wrongly set expectations has been the main cause of frustration for many.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 17, 2013, 9:05:32 AM
6 days and nothing.

I want my t-shirt and my Chaos Orb Keychain :(

I need an answer :(
IGN: Salamanders

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info