Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

Cant tell you guys at GGG how much I love the way you guys do Microtransactions!!!

Having been thrown from 1 Pay 2 Win game to another under a fake F2P model I feel like I'm in heaven here at Path of Exile!
I feel proud to support your microtransactions.
SSF since ~OB
"
DexDeus wrote:
Yesterday: "We have a few things still to finalise before we can post full patch notes. There are some very cool features that we are holding off announcing in case they're not ready in time. Thankfully, it's looking like we'll be able to include everything we planned!"

Today: "It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow."

I'm really not complaining about this, but it is a little contradictory. Still great patch on the way guys, so I guess the secret awesomeness gets announced tomorrow then. It has to live up to the hype guys - but you never let me down yet, i'm sure you wont now.

Yeah what's up with that?
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
"
DexDeus wrote:
Yesterday: "We have a few things still to finalise before we can post full patch notes. There are some very cool features that we are holding off announcing in case they're not ready in time. Thankfully, it's looking like we'll be able to include everything we planned!"

Today: "It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow."

I'm really not complaining about this, but it is a little contradictory. Still great patch on the way guys, so I guess the secret awesomeness gets announced tomorrow then. It has to live up to the hype guys - but you never let me down yet, i'm sure you wont now.

Yeah what's up with that?

There are probably multiple things to do to give ONE update to us. I.e. Coding 3 colors into one Helmet micro-effect.

It comes out as one update for us, as in "hey guys, buy this new helmet!"
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Oh my god your microtransaction guys are making footprints instead of fixing desync?!!?
I quit
3-Dimensional item sockets... o_0

That would be ridiculously trippy, just sayin'
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
boof wrote:
Oh my god your microtransaction guys are making footprints instead of fixing desync?!!?
I quit

you quit a suport

Kepp up good work GGG
IGN:Shiirl
Exile from d3
I think the key is there's only one more secret thing. As in, not regular balance/graphical/already alluded to thing. And for all we know that one thing could be patch notes. So don't worry just yet~
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Awesome! :)
"
boof wrote:
I quit

Give me your loot.
footprints look good they will be fun .

also is there any plans to have town portal micro transactions that change town portal image. i would like that.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info