Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

"
borabosna wrote:
Do footprints work in Cutthroat? That would be very bad if you forget to turn them off :( It would also be interesting to have Cutthroat with everyone having mandatory footprints :)

unless you make a single trail while you and your friends hide at the end waiting to ambush the one foolish enough to follow the footprints ;)
The trohpy button just right to the life pool........... achievements ?
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on May 30, 2013, 11:38:04 PM
"
The trohpy button just right to the life pool........... achievements ?

Wow nice catch, perhaps it's related to the "secret."
oh snapkins I didn't see that little trophy symbol at first!

gaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is it
OMG OMG PAY 2 WIN FOOTPRINTS!!!!!

OMG RUSSEL WHY U NO FIX THIRD WORLD DEBT BEFORE YO MAKE NEW HELMETS!?!!?!

seriously some people in this thread need to do the world a favour and stop looking twice before crossing busy roads.

looking forward to the patch guys, n1.
bruhs, lets discuss this trophy icon in the video

it has been suggested that they may be achievements. That is interesting, but what kind? I'm hoping that they may be some sort of supplemental system to the skill tree?
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
GREAT!

But wheres our floating witch !!!?

Uhhhm, it's here.. https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/animations#microtransaction-DanceWitch

No thats just a Dance animation (yeah i already got that one :P) but i mean the witch that is floating all the time like in the character selection :P
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
Kryptonic wrote:
"
borabosna wrote:
Do footprints work in Cutthroat? That would be very bad if you forget to turn them off :( It would also be interesting to have Cutthroat with everyone having mandatory footprints :)

unless you make a single trail while you and your friends hide at the end waiting to ambush the one foolish enough to follow the footprints ;)

all the D3 players are going to be killed so much :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You look for people by looking at the map, not following footprints LOL.
one alpha player just revealed it in chat: you type in /nude and all female npc's lose their clothes. awesome!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info