Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

"
CaoMengde wrote:
WTF!!!!!

this is game changing!! ... this shouldnt be a microtransaction!!

i agree with custom footprints being to buy... but then, footprints should be part of the game to begin with !!! this is BS!!!

because, i really want these for the game advantage it will give me, i will be able to know, precisely where i have been... a well needed thing sometimes,

blood footprints, or claw marks etc should be TO BUY..

but, Basic Footprints should therefore be standard for all players always

- i will be refusing to buy... ...

I love how people are playing a free game and still complain. People say there is no entitlement around these days....
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Thanks for all the mini updates Chris. Keep em coming ^^ sure beats months of silence
Looking forward to the new patch whenever it lands
"
Skunkyman wrote:
Lol really.....??? How about you just add them to the game for free instead of trying to squeeze money outta people?

How DARE a business make a totally optional feature of the game cost money.

WE ARE THE 99% OF WRAECLAST

get over it they need to make cash
Last edited by Route1 on May 30, 2013, 2:18:19 PM
Shut up and take my money!

:) love it
IGN="Tanky"
"
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Someone on Youtube said

"
skuggomann 2 minutes ago

Make this automatic in cutthroat league and remove the minimap.

Fund this.

Seconded.

Epic
CaoMengde wrote:
Spoiler
WTF!!!!!

this is game changing!! ... this shouldnt be a microtransaction!!

i agree with custom footprints being to buy... but then, footprints should be part of the game to begin with !!! this is BS!!!

because, i really want these for the game advantage it will give me, i will be able to know, precisely where i have been... a well needed thing sometimes,

blood footprints, or claw marks etc should be TO BUY..

but, Basic Footprints should therefore be standard for all players always

- i will be refusing to buy... ...

"

I love how people are playing a free game and still complain. People say there is no entitlement around these days....

yea... but, my primary interest by commenting, is to point out that it is indeed game changing...

i would hope for this game to avoid any pay to win, pay for advantages as much as it could..

-----
"

skuggomann 2 minutes ago

Make this automatic in cutthroat league and remove the minimap.

YES!!!
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 30, 2013, 3:04:29 PM
"
TylerRand wrote:
You mad bro? Footprints as MT? This shouldn't be optional!!! This would have been really a nice thing to increase immersion and you messed it up.

Sorry but this sucks.

while I don't share you enthusiasm I do agree. Foot prints should have been standard and then have glowing effects or poison or fire etc. etc. as a MT.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
CaoMengde wrote:

yea... but, my primary interest by commenting, is to point out that it is indeed game changing...

Yesterday: "We have a few things still to finalise before we can post full patch notes. There are some very cool features that we are holding off announcing in case they're not ready in time. Thankfully, it's looking like we'll be able to include everything we planned!"

Today: "It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow."

I'm really not complaining about this, but it is a little contradictory. Still great patch on the way guys, so I guess the secret awesomeness gets announced tomorrow then. It has to live up to the hype guys - but you never let me down yet, i'm sure you wont now.

Looks awesome! I want it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info