Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

"
Chris wrote:
I think we've repeated enough times by now that the microtransaction effects are done by about 5% of the team :)

I understand people are impatient for some real announcements. Sooooon!

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
nzrock wrote:
Oh snap!
Looks like someone forgot to disable run :P

inb4 an non Alpha or GGG staff spot what I mean :P

Buff icon in the upper left, but no quicksilver flask or skills being used.
"
"
nzrock wrote:
Oh snap!
Looks like someone forgot to disable run :P

inb4 an non Alpha or GGG staff spot what I mean :P

Buff icon in the upper left, but no quicksilver flask or skills being used.

I do agree with that
First reaction: footprints?!? who the hell comes up with ideas like this?!?

Later: I'll probably buy it.

Only one secret left huh? I hope that's an understatement because "the 0.11 Patch notes" is *one* secret!
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
u want people to pay for foot prints,, srsrly...... are you going to leave poe in shell, and just have all things that make the game look good cost money?
"
It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow.

Still waiting on new support packages. So it better be more than one thing!! :)
Oh Jesus Chris, please let it be FISHING!!!!!!
"
It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow.

Unless I'm missing something, I really hope there is more than just one thing left un-mentioned.

This has been hyped as the patch to get all the current non players back into playing the game, and so far it consists of 2 temp leagues (one hardcore), optional health bars, item allocation and Weathered Carvings... Oh and MT footprints. Where is the amazing hyped surprise to get players back ?

I really hope I've missed something as nothing seems to match the hype so far and make me think I really must start playing again.
Last edited by Jaknet on May 30, 2013, 11:48:52 AM
"
Oudeis wrote:

- More party loot allocation options.
- Direct melee buffs.
- Re-balance of monster damage.
- Improved re-sync code.

Theese things hit the definition of "Awesome" for free to play online game.
I can even buy a microtransaction pack if all above will become true (probably with that sexy Tabula Rasa T-shirt).

But I would like to see the following (to convince me to buy more-than-20$ pack):
- Bandits Quests Reward switch
- Fixed Multistrike+Movement Skill issue
- No disconnection from server after logging out current character
- Reassembling characters at character selection screen
- Attention to shitty passives (Mana Flasks, Chance to Avoid Stun and so on)
- Master Volume (now that should be really easy)
- New versions of soundtrack music avaliable to download for people who can download soundtrack.
- Rework of some useless uniques or unique abilities (Bramblejack, Hyrri's Ire, 5% curse on Chernobog and so on)
- Models for items (mostly uniques), fixed model for Shackled Boots (red in inventory, violet on 3D model)
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"

Last edited by Route1 on May 30, 2013, 12:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info