Microtransaction Footprints Demo Video

WTF!!!!!

this is game changing!! ... this shouldnt be a microtransaction!!

i agree with custom footprints being to buy... but then, footprints should be part of the game to begin with !!! this is BS!!!

because, i really want these for the game advantage it will give me, i will be able to know, precisely where i have been... a well needed thing sometimes,

blood footprints, or claw marks etc should be TO BUY..

but, Basic Footprints should therefore be standard for all players always

- i will be refusing to buy... ...
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 30, 2013, 12:34:45 PM
Chris will the new super awesomeness come in different colors?
i have never liked blue jeans and prefer them Black.
Last edited by dragonbite on May 30, 2013, 12:35:44 PM
"
It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow.

So far nothing interesting about the big update. I hope tomorrow something good is coming..
"
Rhino2222 wrote:
"
It has been a fun week teasing 0.11.0 content, but there's only one secret thing left to tell you about. I hope it's ready to announce tomorrow.

ie: It won't be ready tomorrow.
Last edited by ShogunGunshow on May 30, 2013, 1:17:29 PM
Lol really.....??? How about you just add them to the game for free instead of trying to squeeze money outta people?
IGN MENTALMOO
"
Skunkyman wrote:
Lol really.....??? How about you just add them to the game for free instead of trying to squeeze money outta people?

Really now? You're able to play one of the better ARPG's that came out lately for free and yet you complain about them trying to make a little money by adding funny/little things like this?
I applaud you sir.
Do footprints work in Cutthroat? That would be very bad if you forget to turn them off :( It would also be interesting to have Cutthroat with everyone having mandatory footprints :)
Remember the asshats in WOW that would kill their zombies in town to write naughty words everywhere, well those same asshats are going to show up and write rude stuff all over town with foot prints...

Just sayin'
"
Tibersanti wrote:
Remember the asshats in WOW that would kill their zombies in town to write naughty words everywhere, well those same asshats are going to show up and write rude stuff all over town with foot prints...

Just sayin'

They will have a hard job.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info