New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

I would love a fusing recipe. Hopefully something within reason (ie. not 5-links).
"
Britannicus wrote:
I would love a fusing recipe. Hopefully something within reason (ie. not 5-links).
What if it's vendor 1 0Link, 1 2Link, 1 3link, 1 4link?

Edit: Actually, that'd be too easy. Maybe 2-4 4links, that way it'll match the 1alch player sell White 4L's for.

Edit2: As for the other Recipes, I think something like Armor+Gem= <GemColor>Resist% Magic version of Armor, like the Quicksilver+Boot new Recipe.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 28, 2013, 10:46:48 AM
Still waiting for news on new supporter packs...When can we have MOAR INFO?
"
unsmith wrote:

Would you prefer the patch be released on time full of balance issues and game-breaking situations that kill you instantly?

Thought not. Be patient. There are quite a lot of us testing various early and late game situations, and the devs are furiously at work adjusting things.

^

Patience is a virtue. Were working hard on getting it right.
Приятно видеть, что есть все типы фан-сайтов.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Patience is a virtue. Were working hard on getting it right.
'Patience', is a lost vestige of my psyche, whom I doubt ever existed in the forefront...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Cmon guys, give us some patch features not those generic things...
I am wondering if some of the new vendor recipes will be a gem sink.
"
PS. New Currency Recipe, Chisel or Divine(Let's face it, current Divine recipe is ridiculous)?

Both of those already have recipes.. The new recipe is an orb that doesn't have one already.

I feel like I'm the only one reading the first post :/
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
CRAZY HYPOTHESIS TIME

Noteables are being renamed so that when our characters are cloned (not just dead HC characters) to make named mobs those noteables show up in the names, such as, hmm, Igna Phoenix. And this will tell us something about the build. Ok maybe the rogue exiles are random spawns, but I think I may be on to something with the noteable tie in.

Chris said it had a use for something unannounced.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info