New Notable Passive Names, Vendor Recipes, a Russian Fansite and the 0.10.8d Patch

Based on watching people convince themselves yesterday that the Rogue Exile in the Anarchy League screenshot was a revived hardcore character (it's not), I should probably confirm that the new currency recipe doesn't generate an Exalted Orb. I'd hate to see people draw that conclusion then get disappointed next week!

The Russian/Ukrainian fansite www.pathofexile.com.ua have been in touch and asked that we mention them in the news. It's really nice to see localised versions of our news posts and information about the game posted for communities that don't natively speak English.

Today we deployed the small 0.10.8d patch which laid some of the groundwork for next week's deployment of 0.11.0. I will let you know as soon as we have an accurate deployment window for the patch.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 28, 2013, 5:06:02 AM
Likewise. Quivering.

P.
Next week? But the 29th May is tomorrow!

mysterious...
"
We can also confirm that we've added some new vendor recipes to 0.11.0. One of these generates a type of currency item that previously had no recipe.

My thoughts: Everybody will think it's Exalted Orb, but in the end it won't and people will be mad.

Then I read this:

"
I should probably confirm that the new currency recipe doesn't generate an Exalted Orb. I'd hate to see people draw that conclusion then get disappointed next week!

Wise decision to let people know it's not a recipe to generate an Exalted Orb :)
armorscrap(x amount)+whetstone ( x amount) + fusing = chisel

Calling it!
they're our orbs and we want them now! Call J.G Wentworth, 877-orbs-now
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by DivineOregon on May 28, 2013, 5:20:27 AM
"
Hailo wrote:

Calling it!

Chisel has a recipe already: maps of up to 40% quality.

I'm calling that it's a recipe for Blessed or Eternal Orbs.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"
Shippal wrote:
"
Hailo wrote:

Calling it!

Which is not enough to sustain the need.

Try a week race and you'll understand.

A different chisel recipe is needed as it's the only currency that is not sustainable as is.

With that being said I'm assuming it's a recipe for the eternal orb.
[deleted]
Last edited by Renahud on May 28, 2013, 5:27:18 AM
"
One of these generates a type of currency item that previously had no recipe

"

this
Last edited by v1xi on May 28, 2013, 5:22:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info