Item Allocation Specifics

"
iamstryker wrote:
Non competitive play is just as much "active playing" as FFA, but the focus of the gameplay is changed.

To what?
"
don´t like the changes, m2m should be for all map rarities to makes sense, now u still have to check who grabs mapdrops; still not gonna open high maps for randoms.

and allocation changes... automatic 4/5/6L "highlighting"? just implement autopickup for anything of worth already and an AH and some different collored imps, so i can qq in peace! :P

nah, still like the game, but it starts to corrode more and more giving in to the whiners. just imho. would be good, if this is where it stops...

Posted by blindtaubstoned
on May 24, 2013 3:44 AM

Nothing bad can come of this, it isn't 'corrosion'. Changes that really won't affect you and will get more players back in the game and enjoying it again can only be good. Or do you enjoy the empty trade chat instances and a stifled economy?
"
exit_zero wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
Non competitive play is just as much "active playing" as FFA, but the focus of the gameplay is changed.

To what?

GGG I appreciate the fact that you have gone against your own personal wish for a fully FFA loot system for the greater enjoyment of your player base.

I feel that the looting options should be tweeked a little further though. The 5 minute allocation should be reduced down to a 3 minute timer or should become unallocated if the player moves 2 screens away( I am unsure what you are considering the distance is of player leaving the area). Also I think that due to the fact there will be less loot tension and loot ninjing that there should be a penalty to the IIQ bonus when choosing any option other then FFA loot. Such as a minus of 15%IIQ for the short timer looting option to bring the bonus from 50%IIQ bonus /player to 35% bonus and for the permanent loot option the penalty should be a minus 25%IIQ to bring the bonus down to +25%IIQ bonus/player.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
ITT, ninjas not happy that they will now have to group with ninjas in order to ninja.
Casually casual.

Finally good change which makes me happy. I will back to game now. :)
But all maps should be M2M not only whites. LOL
"
velrac wrote:
GGG I appreciate the fact that you have gone against your own personal wish for a fully FFA loot system for the greater enjoyment of your player base.

I feel that the looting options should be tweeked a little further though. The 5 minute allocation should be reduced down to a 3 minute timer or should become unallocated if the player moves 2 screens away( I am unsure what you are considering the distance is of player leaving the area). Also I think that due to the fact there will be less loot tension and loot ninjing that there should be a penalty to the IIQ bonus when choosing any option other then FFA loot. Such as a minus of 15%IIQ for the short timer looting option to bring the bonus from 50%IIQ bonus /player to 35% bonus and for the permanent loot option the penalty should be a minus 25%IIQ to bring the bonus down to +25%IIQ bonus/player.

you mad you cant ninja from now:D

ps:amazing news almost perfect,the only problem why magic and rare maps dont go to maker?:(
ign:legomanG
This is really cool!
"
gandalf22 wrote:
ps:amazing news almost perfect,the only problem why magic and rare maps dont go to maker?:(

Honestly, just look at any maps <white as a bonus to the party (maker included).

I think it's a pretty fair balance, tbh.
Casually casual.

Thanks Chris! I love this system! As a Wanderer I kill stuff for others and give them lots of buffs... Sadly I was always in the back so missed lots of loot!

YOU ARE MY HERO!
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info