Upcoming Patches

"
Harke wrote:

Alright, thanks for not ignorning me. We'll have to wait and see now. I hope GGG will tackle those issues in the coming months. I played D2 for 7 years, i like PoE and i still hope this is the next game for me.

About RNG: Too bad GGG is 100% convienced about this. Yeah 6l should be hard to get but +1000 fuse is BS. Its not easy to get that many fuse for "normal" players, you know? And ok, it shouldn't be easy but at least increase the chance of getting 6L after 800 fuse or something.

To Chris:
Thanks for another cool patch. Just a bit disappointed in the party loot options. It should be full FFA or nothing really.

mod edit: removed bad stuff
Last edited by Henry_GGG on May 13, 2013, 9:03:43 AM
"
Some expected changes in 0.11.0 are:
More party loot allocation options
Direct melee buffs
[...]
Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.

Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, what are all the trolls supposed to post about after the patch? ;)

"
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

Oh man, it's like Christmas in May!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
My underwears are now moist and will stay like this until the patch is live !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Great patch.. can't wait !

ps: haters are gonna hate and whiners are gonna whine !
"
mushioov wrote:
What you should do is shut the hell up and pay some respect for the people who are giving you this game for FREE. As it's sure as hell that a whiner like yourself hasn't given any financial support for GGG. Your only mission is to QQ on the forums that the game should be made by your specific, unrelated, mostly unneccessary needs.

And on the other issue you are not supposed to get a 6-link, get it? You're not supposed to get it, get it? GET IT?

To Chris:
Thanks for another cool patch. Just a bit disappointed in the party loot options. It should be full FFA or nothing really.

reported for verbal abuse
Last edited by Harke on May 13, 2013, 9:05:34 AM
Just report him for verbal abuse to some less fanboish moderator - he will be put on problation. Be wise which moderator you choose - smoe are even more zealous that this fellow and they will want to ban you for speaking your mind that is not 100% praising the game. It happens here.
I recommend some yellow GGG fellow for this - not voluunter mods.

Last edited by KarraKurri on May 13, 2013, 9:03:14 AM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Just report him for verbal abuse to some less fanboish moderator - he will be put on problation. Be wise which moderator you choose - smoe are even more zealous that this fellow and they will want to ban you for speaking your mind that is not 100% praising the game. It happens here.
I recommend some yellow GGG fellow for this - not voluunter mods.

Thanks for your advice, i pmmed peachii & Wittgenstein, i hope they are good mods.
Last edited by Harke on May 13, 2013, 9:14:04 AM
Good job ! Now we have to wait :(
Sounds cool. Desync is what actually reminds me the most that this is an unfinished game and hope this will be a good step towards looking like a finished thing.

Would also really like to see some high level receiving new models.

And what about the skills adjustment? Will 0.11 have any further balancing?
stuck with a cyclone build at lvl 75 and with desync i cant even attempt to grind without dying at all. been idle for a month now hoping desync will be resolved.... still hoping
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info