0.10.8 Patch Notes

Patch notes look excellent, literally nothing i disagree with this time round. Fine work indeed.
IGN: KoTao
"
LAVAT wrote:
I agree with above post, why are all you lvl 80+ complaining about maps so much? Think of it this way - this new patch will help many players reach lvl 80, thus more people will get into POE's high level play, perhaps sticking around for some nice map drops. More people getting more map drops -> more maps in circulation, better chances to grind higher level content. This formula GGG staff have thought up is really smart. I personally think that GGG is planning on 80+ lvl requirement to be a big factor in the final act of Path of Exile. Once that is complete, they will have more time for new leagues/pvp/trading/micro transactions/new skills/guilds/lore/etc.

Spoiler
Meanwhile,spread the word, tell your friends about POE!

That's the exact opposite of what logic and math tells us.
"
Why the buffs to Life and Mana Leech?

I'm not disagreeing with them, just want to know why. Seems out of the blue.

Well, it was kind of annoying to have them start out at 1% and take so long to even gain a single % point.
Consecrated Ground is a ground effect that provides life regeneration to allies.

Desecrated ground is a ground effect that does chaos damage to enemies.

Sweet item-effects! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Magil wrote:
"
Why the buffs to Life and Mana Leech?

I'm not disagreeing with them, just want to know why. Seems out of the blue.

Well, it was kind of annoying to have them start out at 1% and take so long to even gain a single % point.

I agree with the early game buff, but why the late game buff too?
- Faceroll catacombs/piety
- Grind piles of 66's
- Vendor them
- Upgrade to higher tier maps
- ???
- Profit
Demand and supply go hand in hand, its not that difficult to skew either side.

Question: how you guys plan on playing this game for next 10 years?

I think I will come back to this game every so often when I am not that busy to grind for new gear for my random accounts.
Lunaris waypoint not moved?
"
LAVAT wrote:
Demand and supply go hand in hand, its not that difficult to skew either side.

That is the most meaningless sentence I've read this week.
"
guidoo wrote:
- Faceroll catacombs/piety
- Grind piles of 66's
- Vendor them
- Upgrade to higher tier maps
- ???
- Profit

??? = repeat for six months for one lev. 73 map. The exchange rate is not exactly favorable. 81 of the same map type for one lev. 70 map. I wouldn't exactly call that 'profit'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info