New microtransaction videos, short interview and 0.10.8 recipe news

Thats some nice Mircotransaction , Cleave <3 Keep duing the great job, the only thing i wanted to go away, is desync , but i think 1 day its coming, GGG!
Recipes for dyes? Yay!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Nice hand and all...but I want to see the rest of the Demon! :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
OP cleave effect!!
> if you're a German player looking for news about the game.
nice move to reference news updates on external sources. keep it up and encourage other ggg staff (carl) to do the same.

don't understand the reference to "german players only" though as the interview is in english.

---

demon claw cleave looks great but i would appreciate a shorter display, more transparency or a smaller scaling of the hand as the effect is so much visually emphasized at least in the video.
"
cronus wrote:
> if you're a German player looking for news about the game.
nice move to reference news updates on external sources. keep it up and encourage other ggg staff (carl) to do the same.

don't understand the reference to "german players only" though as the interview is in english.

---

demon claw cleave looks great but i would appreciate a shorter display, more transparency or a smaller scaling of the hand as the effect is so much visually emphasized at least in the video.

The hand lingers around for ages because once you get around 100-300+ attack speed it becomes very hard to see. So we were trying to tune it more around the later part of the game. At level 1-30 (unless you have cool man Sam gear) itll kinda look like a bitch slap : P. We found the more animation we added to it the less it looked like a cleaving claw effect at fast attack speeds. It started to look more like a punch as it curled up at the end : P.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
So there is a chance I could still see the hand with my 10 APS ?
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Waiting to see what the patch brings for maps as I'll have to update the resource to reflect.
Was I the only one who was reminded of Dungeon Keeper's bitch-slap to speed up your minions?
I'm just looking forward for the overall patch and the new vendor recipes.
Although I'm with the minority who doesn't like these level changes I'd like
to see how they'll affect our gameplay.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on May 7, 2013, 6:30:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info