New microtransaction videos, short interview and 0.10.8 recipe news

"
KenshiD wrote:
"

Any chance there will be a skill added thats like the devour totem for mana or an item that has this mod on it?

Why not make devouring totem restore both, mana and health.

It would suddenly be good.

Same with Rejuvenation Totem, it could restore both imo.

Then maybe both these Totems would be more used :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"Thanks for all the emails yesterday. Talk to you guys tomorrow!" - Chris

Damn, here was me hoping not all that many people picked up on the job opening! Such a dream job *drool*
Maybe there should be new recipe to vendor uniques for something better than few shards, they are still quite rare? But "niche" uniques are starting to flood the market, how many Voll's Protectors or Foxshades you need... maybe it should be possible to vendor them for Alchemy orbs or maybe new kind of shard giving for example exalt when stocked 40 or so...

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on May 8, 2013, 5:02:55 AM
Thanks as always for the update Chris; looking forward to the new patch.

The Demon Hand looks quite awesome, but ROA looks, well, pretty much the same. Why not a more substantial colour change? Green seems to be a favourite colour with the art team. Can't imagine anyone buying this one I'm afraid; just too similar to the original...and to Ironpoint's attack. Turn those arrows into swords/knives/daggers when they hit, and you've got something that'll sell.

Can't wait to see the new recipes, and as always...keep up the great work.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on May 8, 2013, 6:52:24 AM
"
Chris wrote:

The reason why we didn't have melee effects until now is because we only just got support for the technology needed to add this type of effect. Spells are easy because you just replace the projectile, but having alternate Cleave or Rain of Arrows art took some work. Because we're giving microtransactions low priority (so that we can focus on core issues), it took this many months to get support for this type of microtransaction. I'd have loved to have had it available in January, but server stability and such have come first.

What? Im sorry but how could that take some work if the RoA one is already in the game for quite some time, that unique archer skeleton at rocky climb uses it since im playing the game.
"
tmaciak wrote:
Maybe there should be new recipe to vendor uniques for something better than few shards, they are still quite rare? But "niche" uniques are starting to flood the market, how many Voll's Protectors or Foxshades you need... maybe it should be possible to vendor them for Alchemy orbs or maybe new kind of shard giving for example exalt when stocked 40 or so...

+1
I have only been playing for about a month, but already have 6-7 uniques.
was wonderful and exciting when it dropped off Hillock in a race, gave me the confidence I needed to push my limits and the self-training made me a little bit better at racing. But now it's taking up space in my stash because no one wants it past level 10 and it's not even worth selling to a vendor.
GGG,

Falling Ponies from the sky...

Put this on ROA, Cold Snap or Firestorm and see your user base and Doubloons double..

loveya guys! <3
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
iao wrote:
So... Albino Rhoa Feathers, right? =)

Those are for fishing.

e: Holy christ, love the demon cleave. Almost makes me want to use cleave. Unfortunately, that's melee : (

You both are stupid. They dont exist. And there is no finish. Kids dont believe everything they tell you.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Would love to see

- New type of Orb that allows the removal of a specific property (suffix or prefix)
- Recipe to make a 4/5/6 Link Orb
- Stat gems
- Melee Desync Fixed
- Setting /x players for zones

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
iao wrote:
So... Albino Rhoa Feathers, right? =)

Those are for fishing.

I wish everyone would separate Rhoa feathers from fishing. One is real, the other is not. Fishing is just a joke I get it but Rhoa feathers are something you can actually obtain. I would hope there is a recipe for them eventually, but I would think its something much different than fishing.
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info