/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Demon King Portal effect 26% off - 110 points.

Never seen this
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Demon King Portal effect 26% off - 110 points.

Never seen this

It came out recently. Well on June 9th.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Gore Armour Pack 33% off - 280 points.
IRON MAN
Demonic Flameblast effect 47% off - 50 points.

I really wanted to do a Less Duration totem build with this MTX to freak people out, but the damage and clear speed is probably terrible.
IRON MAN
Infernal Throne Decoration 28% off - 180 points.

It was weirdly generous of GGG to allow so many hideout decorations to be purchased for in-game money rather than real life currency.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Weapon effect 31% off - 150 points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Wolf Pet 26% off - 110 points.

it's the stash tab wolf
IRON MAN
Demon King Wings 26% off - 110 points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points.

I got one of these last time they were on sale, they're much easier to work with than an entire stash tab full of currency. Which is, uh, what I had before. And it works and it's cheaper, but it's also less convenient because I can't find anything.

The regular tabs, not the currency one. The currency one is good. Buy one if you don't have one.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jul 16, 2016, 4:09:56 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points.

I got one of these last time they were on sale, they're much easier to work with than an entire stash tab full of currency. Which is, uh, what I had before. And it works and it's cheaper, but it's also less convenient because I can't find anything.

The regular tabs, not the currency one. The currency one is good. Buy one if you don't have one.

The currency tab is like the difference between a pocketfull of crumpled bills and loose change, and a good wallet. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info