/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Dragon Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Dragon Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Dragon Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

You owe me a Coke. Lucky for you I dun like colas.

Gonna seriously consider this armour pack, though. =^[.]^=

ETA: Gotta wonder about the math. It says you save 255 pts. Was this set actually 570 to begin with? Based on 25% off at 315, I get 420. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jul 17, 2016, 3:21:32 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

ETA: Gotta wonder about the math. It says you save 255 pts. Was this set actually 570 to begin with? Based on 25% off at 315, I get 420. =0[.]o=

Looks like it is a typo to me since I bought the armor set for 420 points on the first week it came out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

The percentage price shown is the discount on buying each item individually, similar to when the daily deal is for Stash Tab bundles, it shows the percentage compared to 6 individual stash tabs, not the stash tab bundle.

Dragon Helm = 80, Dragon Body Armour - 250, Dragon Boots = 80, Dragon Gloves = 80 Dragon Mask = 80. Total = 570
Armour Pack Price = 315
Saving = 255
I generally don't buy stuff like armour sets and weapon effects but somehow I have less funnymoney than I did a few months ago because I bought things and I don't remember what they were
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I generally don't buy stuff like armour sets and weapon effects but somehow I have less funnymoney than I did a few months ago because I bought things and I don't remember what they were

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this :)
"
Gaza wrote:
The percentage price shown is the discount on buying each item individually, similar to when the daily deal is for Stash Tab bundles, it shows the percentage compared to 6 individual stash tabs, not the stash tab bundle.

Dragon Helm = 80, Dragon Body Armour - 250, Dragon Boots = 80, Dragon Gloves = 80 Dragon Mask = 80. Total = 570
Armour Pack Price = 315
Saving = 255

Gotcha! Thanks (proceeds to begin to forget, so will wonder again next time it comes up).
=^[.]^=
"
"
Dreggon wrote:

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this :)

Oh wow, thank you! I'd been wondering where I put that weapon effect.
IRON MAN
Frostflower Ice Trap effect 33% off - 60 points.

I considered this before chaos ice trap was nerfed
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info