/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:

also if anybody knows why my forum login sessions keep expiring I would love to know how to make it stop happening (I clicked "remember me" but it isn't working)

Don't click "remember me" and see how that goes for you because it works for me to stay logged in.
Was the advice from GGG a while back too,don't remember who at GGG specifically.

Last edited by Temper on Dec 16, 2015, 5:49:24 AM
Lightning Skull Wrath effect 38% off - 55 points.

I was thinking about buying a winter box, but then someone mentioned that one of the potential rewards was some temporary, consumable fireworks. Yuck! At most those should be free bonus in addition to other microtransactions, because I sure as hell don't want something like that.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Dec 17, 2015, 3:20:50 AM
Seraph Wings 38% off - 185 points.
IRON MAN
do they usually do somethign special during xmas?

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
do they usually do somethign special during xmas?

no but they'd make absolute bank if they sold a santa hat

i'm sad that some people ruined the halloween headless skin for everyone else so nobody can buy it ever again. would love to mix those two.
IRON MAN
The Daily Deals Spreadsheet is working very well and I can keep the entire range protected so as to not experience any deletions. I should have duplicated the page long ago. Oh well, live and Learn.

Happy holidays to all.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
hm so xmas day will just be some random sale?

that's pretty.. underwhelming.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
hm so xmas day will just be some random sale?

that's pretty.. underwhelming.

to be fair i don't work for GGG, i have no idea if they're planning something super special this year
IRON MAN
Seraph Armour Set 35% off - 260 points.

Also known as the Seraph Pack, but although 'Armour Set' doesn't sound as good it conveys what's in the pack more clearly.
IRON MAN
Lightning Weapon effect 40% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info