/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Kandamo wrote:
duh! 16 dollars for an electrocuted bat? this is horrible, pets are so overpriced

That's true, pet's are pretty expensive. My limited edition Kiwi pet is the only one I'll have (CB status symbol forever). I will never ever have to worry that it will fly away and leave me.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Arctic Skull Hatred effect 38% off - 55 points.

New background looks really neat. I hope 1.2.0 is fun, I have my build all picked out and will probably regret it later.
IRON MAN
Vampiric Footprints effect 45% off - 95 points.

There's a great thread from Charan over here regarding his experience in trying to create a unique item. I think there's a bit too much focus on balance these days, at the expense of fun.
IRON MAN
Seraph Weapon effect 20% off - 175 points.

Seraphs are a pretty deathless species - they live for an infinite amount of time.
IRON MAN
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

YYYaaawwwnnnn!!! Good morning to all (whatever time zone you are in).

It's too bad that I couldn't buy a regular stash tab and have it added to my all premium stash tabs and then buy the upgrade to get a new empty premium tab. That would have been a neat work around if it had worked. Damn shame that GGG actually would take one of my PREMIUM remove-only tabs and give back a regular normal tab. That's actually a downgrade from a premium to a regular stash tab. And GGG is ok with this!!! I guess they have more important things to do than please their fanbase and get us to buy more. At $16.50 USD for the premium stash tab bundle sale they have to be losing a lot by not coming up with a fix (unless they put it in patch 1.2). Some really back-assword thinking going on down under of late.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

YYYaaawwwnnnn!!! Good morning to all (whatever time zone you are in).

It's too bad that I couldn't buy a regular stash tab and have it added to my all premium stash tabs and then buy the upgrade to get a new empty premium tab. That would have been a neat work around if it had worked. Damn shame that GGG actually would take one of my PREMIUM remove-only tabs and give back a regular normal tab. That's actually a downgrade from a premium to a regular stash tab. And GGG is ok with this!!! I guess they have more important things to do than please their fanbase and get us to buy more. At $16.50 USD for the premium stash tab bundle sale they have to be losing a lot by not coming up with a fix (unless they put it in patch 1.2). Some really back-assword thinking going on down under of late.

What are you talking about, if you buy a premium stash tab in a temp league it also appears in other leagues (just numbered with green color as default), when the league ends ALL the tabs in temp league become temporary tabs in the respective core league. So there is no downgrade when converted because that tab was never a perma one and was effectively a free "ghost tab".

I do agree however with not liking the fact that the tabs are converted instead of giving us an empty one like before, I actually didnt buy tabs before due to this and probably wont again unless its fixed or I nearly empty the temp tabs first. (which shall take time since I only take when necessary)
Oblivious
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.
IRON MAN
Vampiric Weapon effect 35% off - 125 points.

Looking forward to the release of new stuff!
IRON MAN
Skull Hood helmet 35% off - 130 points.

This one's pretty cool. Also, new info tomorrow. Hooray!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info