/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm still hammering away at my RO tabs, with more incoming at the end of the 1 MO race. Not gonna be buying new tabs anytime soon. ='[.]'=

Yeah, those 3 RO-Tabs are going to be a pain in the butt to sort through. :|

Congratulations on not being a compulsive hoarder.

Some of us aren't so fortunate. =-[.]-=

I don't hoard compulsively, but I do hoard in an uneducated way. I think "hey maybe I can sell this stuff" or "maybe I can complete a set and get stuff off the vendor". And it never happens.

I really want some trade tabs. 790 points sitting around not doing anything. Cmoooon! :)
IRON MAN
Tribal Storm Call 28% off - 50 points.

This would go well with the build I'm planning on using!
IRON MAN
Infernal Skull Anger aura 38% off - 55 points.

I hope some of these flat damage auras are adjusted to provide some benefit to spells. Say, +10% fire damage. Or +10% fire spell damage. You know what I mean.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Skull Anger aura 38% off - 55 points.

I hope some of these flat damage auras are adjusted to provide some benefit to spells. Say, +10% fire damage. Or +10% fire spell damage. You know what I mean.

A couple of times last year it was on sale for 50 points. GGG should really make up their mind. Or better yet they should consult the Day Deals Spreadsheet to make sure they are pricing the sale item correctly.

BTW - I am currently using a storm call Shadow build with an arc totem. Got interested after watching the ZiggyD Templar storm call build. I also looked at the [1.0.6]CI Stormcall Build - Low Budget Endgame Build thread to get some ideas on how it works. Unless GGG nerfs shock stacking next leagues this build is absolutely fantastic. I had an old (last year) Shadow that I had stopped at level 52 that I respec-ed into storm call and all things lightning + mana + ES/Mana gear and I'm loving it. I'm at level 62 and using the Cloak of Defiance to get Mind over Matter and the Heatshiver Leather Hood + GoldWyrm Nubuck boots for 60% mana regen with each plus a very good rare Ceremonial Kite shield to get + 24% to all resists plus life regen. I spec-ed up to Ancestral Bond but haven't taken it yet as I'm liking the fact that I can place the storm call where I want and with AB once I have dual totems my casting days are over. Other possibility is I have a Soul Mantle I could switch to and then I could get either 3 totems + no casting or 2 totems + casting ability. Either way the options on this build are great. Just make sure you get Static Blows + additional shock chance + as much mana as possible. This is a great build that I'll run again in the next four 3 month leagues. With the passive tree changes in the teaser screen shot we'll need to see if it helps or hurts this kind of build.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 6, 2014, 8:15:58 AM
Seraph Spectral Throw 31% off - 65 points.

Bolded because this is one of the best MTX effects that you can buy!
IRON MAN
I've added Arrowneous's fine contribution to the wiki, though it seems there are a few gaps and typos still. We really appreciate the work, thank you.
Infernal Footprints effect 33% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Weapon effect 20% off - 175 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Skull effect 20% off - 175 points.

Tomorrow's probably the footprints.
IRON MAN
"
ionface wrote:
I've added Arrowneous's fine contribution to the wiki, though it seems there are a few gaps and typos still. We really appreciate the work, thank you.

Hmmm... Every once in a while I notice a number of an old sale got changed. I assume it's by accident from some one looking up when the last time a specific item was on sale and not deliberate. Maybe if I could lock the old sales like you did for the original then we could be 100% sure of no accidental modifications but since I didn't create the spreadsheet I can't protect (lock) any cells.

Edit: Thanks for updating the wiki. I had looked at it once earlier this year but had completely forgotten about it and never looked into how I could update it myself. I guess I should do that.

Edit 2: So now I can update the PoE wiki Daily Deals. Not as easy as a spreadsheet but not too bad. Done and done.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 12, 2014, 11:27:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info