0.10.7b Patch Notes

"
sweetaction wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".[/li]

Are these Perm leagues or are these new race league types?

Either way Im excited to try them, but I hope the are permanent

They don't have the balls to release 3 new permanent league types at once, so they are for sure only race leagues unfortunely.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
forgive me for asking but what does ctrl+c actually do?
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Why are posts about being kicked from maps being erased? It's a legit concern it is happening to a lot of people so why erase the posts? Why is it not being addressed? Why hasn't it even been acknowledged?

There were 2 posts on that topic in this tread and they were erased.
Last edited by Lightsvirgin on Apr 26, 2013, 6:41:12 PM
Ooh, new race types My guesses:
Immolation = Patches of burning ground
Famine = 50%/No Regen
Area Seed = every instance of an area will be the same
are these just race leagues?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Still no attempt to fix desync, Guess I'm having a break from this game
Great job with fixing the griefing exploit, poison arrow performance and grace period. Good, useful stuff.
placeholder for creative sig
Last edited by Undon3 on Apr 26, 2013, 7:13:58 PM
"
Zarkyy wrote:
Still no attempt to fix desync, Guess I'm having a break from this game

Whether or not you take a break from the game is not my concern (I am currently on a break as well). However, I don't think that, because they have not put a completely game and netcode-changing (potentially -breaking) effect in that winds up being some cure-all for desync into this medium-sized patch, you should use that as your reason for doing so. They've addressed desync and the ways that they're considering combating it in their Development Manifesto. Read that before posting drivel in the patch notes.

EDIT: Moreover, it is obviously clear that they are worried about overall client performance. Aura particle effects change; Skeleton Totem lag fix; Burning Ground and Poison Arrow lag fixes are all recently changed items. They are not the one type of performance issue that you are annoyed with, but don't discount them as simply "not desync" and therefore GGG is not addressing your complaint of the day.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Last edited by Shippal on Apr 26, 2013, 7:54:00 PM
Gotta say, for some reason for the past week I've been having terrible performance issues. I have NEVER had any performance issues in the past up till now.

The game constantly "pauses" where my attacks kill monsters 10 seconds after I hit them, or the monsters freeze, or the chests take like 5 seconds to open....whats up?
Have you fixed the massive lag spikes that kill HC characters without any chance of surviving?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info