0.10.7b Patch Notes

Famine: Only currencies drop.

Would be VERY interesting.

With trading enabled exalteds might go for 3 alchs and a chaos.
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Famine league type: no items will drop.

How is that any different than Default?

+1

But only race leagues? Not permanent?
just my wild guess on the leagues...
immolation = burning patches everywhere
famine = constant chaos damage / second
area seed = no resets
Immolation - Burning patches of ground

Famine - Reduced drops.

Fixed Area Seed - Every instance for a zone has the same map.

I hope the next league variations include extra gore leagues.
I'm very happy to see:

"

- Poison Arrow and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.
- The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.

Can you guys also tweak the chilled ground too because it's almost as bad as ground fire.

Also can you clarify the grace period exactly. The way it's worded makes it seem like there's no longer a timer at all and you are immune to being hit until you move which sounds great for slow loaders like myself in hardcore but I just want to be sure because it could mean something else.
Last edited by antelopesalad on Apr 27, 2013, 5:18:08 PM
With the Famine league type, could we also see Pestilence? Areas would have clouds of poison gas. Wouldn't have to worry about CI builds negating it during races, since it's unlikely that anyone would be able to get to CI in such a short amount of time, or be able to use it effectively.
Immolation = Fire patches
Famine = no vendor items or only white items and currency
Fixed Seed Area = everybody plays same map. to reduce people saying they got a 'troll lower submerged' or a good/bad western.
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
Are there descriptions for the new leagues somewhere?
Nothing's more annoying than people who post their OWN gear on SELLING forums. NO-ONE is going to find you upgrades!
"
Jutkuttaja wrote:
Are there descriptions for the new leagues somewhere?

Monday NZ time, i'm sure there will be.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Inexium wrote:
I'v waited too much long for this Patch and i can't wait for 10.8 Path of E. is do addictive!
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Poison Arrow and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.[/li]

It's the first time i try Poison Arrow yesterday and i found it very shiny and cool, will you put options to choose between 2 graphical performances in the futur ?

They don't do options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info