0.10.7b Patch Notes

"
Elorn wrote:
I think Fixed Area Seed means you cannot reset instances

ooh good call. Very interesting twist to the current race meta.
IGN: Iolar
GG Witches. Long time comin'.
yet the bug still exists for when you die under 15% exp that you delvl and get a full respec, you mind changing this?
IGN Discharge_me
The situation in which this happens is definitely more specific, because I haven't delvled once when dying under 15% XP.
"
Mammii wrote:
yet the bug still exists for when you die under 15% exp that you delvl and get a full respec, you mind changing this?

I've died plenty a times under 15% and never gotten a full respec. Are you able to consistently reproduce this behavior?
"
kaniz wrote:
"
Mammii wrote:

I've died plenty a times under 15% and never gotten a full respec. Are you able to consistently reproduce this behavior?

can't non stop reproduce it yet, believe it happened 3 times on hvr's stream to a few people in the last few days, was funny

Edit: i'll update this thread with the link to the 30 second video showing someone dying and deleveling
IGN Discharge_me
Last edited by Mammii on Apr 26, 2013, 10:47:22 PM
"
Sholyn wrote:
Ive never had problems with the graphical stuff. 150+ fps all the time without lag with my gtx 670.
People just need to buy better comps. Its not GGGs job to make visuals less demanding for every stone computer out there. More and bigger visual effects please!

Yes... Yes it is. If slower computers run it then faster will have no problem.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Septile wrote:
Famine league type: no items will drop.

How is that any different than Default?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Famine league type: no items will drop.

How is that any different than Default?

LOL ! :D
Standard : BratalUss
About time you guys fixed the character audio bug. I had to sit through days without listening to my sexy Templar. Oh god, that accent... How I missed his accent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info