0.10.7b Patch Notes

Last edited by kh3naz on Oct 24, 2021, 8:32:34 PM
Dang I need to pay more attention I wanted to play the new leagues now.
"
kh3naz wrote:
This is an actual leaked screenshot of the new Famine league with the hunger bar , from what i have heard fishing will be required to craft these "fish burgers" , the fishing rod can be obtained with a stack of 10 rhoa feathers

Mmmmmm, burgers....

I would like my Ice Arrow to look like Piety's.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
well my only concern is after the latest update it seem an old problem occur again that is sometime when we encounter a group of mob by surprise the screen will freeze for a few second then moving again but that few second is enough to kill me sometime in race... i really hope GGG can fix this again im not lying it only occur with the new update
Dear Grinding Game Gears Developmental & Moderation Teams for Path of Exile,

The whole Development Team and Moderation Team make this game quite frankly one of, if not the BEST PC game I've played and owned in my lifetime.(Sorry,nothing beats SNES; Final Fantasy 6=X...)::Laughs::

There are three major things that the Dev. and Mod. teams do different from all other gaming teams/management systems:
A). The ability to listen to their clients requests for implementation of things to add and tweak for game play enhancements and further excitement.
B). I absolutely love it when I see a team member of PoE's Dev. and Mod. Teams in public "Global & Trade" chat. But no, not just see them, actually get to personally message them with a positive gesture, gripe, complaint, or simple question and have it answered on the spot with all inclusive friendliness, and the utmost professionalism.
Alas, C). This one is a giant pet peeve of mine and others, and with this team; has no peeve of mine. C; The immediate plug ins of patch's and quick-fixes. Not only does the team get the patches and server back up in a rush, they give you an plausible time warning. The amazing thing about this is that, a small but growing gaming company and you produce the patches and hotfixes, like SHOULD that of a multi-HIGH-million-dollar company ( aka Blizzard Ent.) with 5,000x less the manpower and resources.

The list could go on and on about the positives of the statue and footprint in the gaming economy both teams have left. Keep doing the right thing by serving that of the people who want to game and the money will come. If the first care is money then people, well... you know exactly what happens; like what happened to a major competitor in the RPG/MMO community of yours.

I want to personally thank both teams, platinum members and all players for the elevation of growth Path of Exile continues to deliver day in and day out.

With all that being said,

Best Regards,

Bret
For all your "Help" needs, Please post in the Help Forum
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-help
Mean people suck! So be nice to one another & smile often!!! =)
"
Chris wrote:
This patch will probably be deployed on Monday, NZ time.

Version 0.10.7b
  • Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".
  • Added three new Unique items, one of which was designed by a Diamond supporter.
  • Poison Arrow and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.
  • The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.
  • Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).
  • Updated the /help command.
  • Monsters that are converted now lose all debuffs. This fixes Elemental Proliferation griefing.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where public parties could not be changed to private ones.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where Ctrl+C (when hovering an item) would not always work correctly.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where character audio events would not play correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the left mouse skill slot could get reset under some circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug where Page Up/Page Down would zoom in/out even when the client did not have focus.
What will these new Leagues rules' be?
Please, don't comment on patch notes asking the developers or moderators why they haven't fixed something yet. It doesn't help anyone, especially not the developers or moderators who are clearly still working on whatever it is you want fixed or changed, whether it be in-game or otherwise.
1.Helllo good morning!

2.About > Find Unenough Friend Play the month~ACT 2> Be come?
等待新的聯賽!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info