3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
Demental wrote:
It is quite something to see so many newer players, or players with very little play time and zero supporter packs advocate for the banning of other players.

Fine. I'll advocate for banning those who used or benefited from exploits. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
best way is to delete characters that abused or will abuse exploits,like who cares if they are streamers or no.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Demental wrote:
It is quite something to see so many newer players, or players with very little play time and zero supporter packs advocate for the banning of other players.

Fine. I'll advocate for banning those who used or benefited from exploits. =9[.]9=

One in a dozen.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

for starters it has not been 4 days, its been a little over two(51 hrs at the time of this comment)... also those days have mostly been the weekend... aka not working days.

I first saw it 11 days ago. It only got leaked when someone got pissy in a discord and got banned and leaked it. They told lily and it snowballed from there. Fubs discord was also early in the chain.

GGG had a bug notice through email 10 days ago and responded with we'll forward it to the developers; I can't confirm this only told it was reported.

Last edited by Radikcdn on May 6, 2024, 2:58:08 AM
PoE lives by the rule of "abuse early, abuse often" when it comes to obvious exploits. Unless policies surrounding punishments for obvious exploit abuse change, nothing will deter people from exploiting the living sh*t out of every single bug they find instead of reporting it for it to be fixed.

Just look at the active player numbers on steam for this league... Necropolis is the worst league yet with the amount of heavily abused exploits, which completely ruined the economy in trade leagues.
xddBusiness
"
Deformingo wrote:

Usually the ones who play the most "Righteous" and "Entitled" to blame others here on this forum are the ones selling these 1 mirror squires in Standard under alt profiles. So pls, leave us alone, ReinhardGod. At least rename your alts a bit differently, so ppl would not understand who is.

I don't have an alt account named ReinhardGod. Also it is common knowledge some players copy an existing name and add some words or numbers to it. I know there is some account Reinhart_xxxx on this forum, maybe he is a fan of me?

Interesting tidbits:

Reinhart is an npc in japanese game Luminous Arc 3, also some other game I forgot.

Dutch translation of 'Heart of Purity' = Rein Hart

Also Reinhart
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on May 6, 2024, 4:06:46 AM
lol guys streaming does not protect you from consequences, no matter how much ppl watching you. Just keep in mind that empy and the whole empy gang got banned for rest of the league for abusing a bug. Hope ggg will do his work good and ban every streamer who shared, showed, spread and supported this bug for the rest of the league.
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Deformingo wrote:

Usually the ones who play the most "Righteous" and "Entitled" to blame others here on this forum are the ones selling these 1 mirror squires in Standard under alt profiles. So pls, leave us alone, ReinhardGod. At least rename your alts a bit differently, so ppl would not understand who is.

I don't have an alt account named ReinhardGod. Also it is common knowledge some players copy an existing name and add some words or numbers to it. I know there is some account Reinhart_xxxx on this forum, maybe he is a fan of me?

Interesting tidbits:

Reinhart is an npc in japanese game Luminous Arc 3, also some other game I forgot.

Dutch translation of 'Heart of Purity' = Rein Hart

Also Reinhart

Yeah, ppl should be scared of guys using these name. Same as Attila, Acchiles and so on. Usually these are very old guys, D2 and gothic style lovers, with very rigid mindsets.
I think these items will never get fixed. It's too late already.
So yeah, I regret that I don't own any, but at the same time the reaction of the "ban advocates" will be gold to watch, after they understand that this is not going to happen. WASTED) so much nerves, and at the end - just listen to some Helikopter song and calm down.)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info