3.24.2 Hotfix 5

Really? i cant see the fix steel selling this shields https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/0EYkreCg

I was admin for 8 years in another morpg game u have rules if abuse of bugs at least u shold get database and delete al 6 link/sockets shields thats will be be ok for all the players.
If no is just a joke for players who respect the ruls we all can make them and abuse if we know there is no reperctution of bug abuse.
So we need to know if this item will go on working all the league or will be deleted, please be clare whit that for players who respect the servers rules. TY
Last edited by complejogalefa on May 6, 2024, 7:38:01 PM
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Deformingo wrote:

Should we call you "Your Holiness", if you played this game for 10 years? Call your father, I will ask him about his son's behaviour.

Dude, you got to level five in this league what are you doing even reading about it. Why would you care. Serious question i'm wondering.
"
Komscha wrote:
Let people keep the items, re-enable the craft for 2 weeks with a notice ingame, stuff will land in standard, remove the craft, make stuff legacy.. that's a good solution for everyone

I completely agree, this will be fair to everyone. At the same time, GGG will only improve people's attitudes towards themselves
It won’t improve anyone’s attitude who expects a fair game that follows its rules.

Going to be sad watching POE go the way of Diablo two.
Thanks for fixing this. I appreciate.

Not sure about banning people. It would depend on the circumstances.

In DAoC, there was a bugged quest that auto completed and didn't clear. This resulted in a player being able to click on the NPC and get the cash reward as many times as they wanted without having to actually DO the quest. Click 50 gold, click 50 gold, click 50 gold...

The support staff did nothing to people who did it four five or even dozens times before it was hot-fixed.

But the moron who sat there and clicked on the quest giver 10,000+ times?

Yeah... he got the ban and nobody had any sympathy for him.
"

In DAoC, there was a bugged quest that auto completed and didn't clear. This resulted in a player being able to click on the NPC and get the cash reward as many times as they wanted without having to actually DO the quest. Click 50 gold, click 50 gold, click 50 gold...

The support staff did nothing to people who did it four five or even dozens times before it was hot-fixed.

0 challenges, why do you care if you dont play the game?
why mirror bow with 6 socket he can have 6 socket, wtf? how we can fix it!?
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
"

0 challenges, why do you care if you dont play the game?

He's playing the game, just doesn't care about the challenge mtx bro. Or maybe he has 2 accounts, and on the second one he has 40. How do you demonstrate it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info