"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
feral_nature wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
What's your atlas strategy, scarabs?

alch and go.

So is mine. Well, I also corrupt them for Twist of Fate but even uncorrupted I am sure they drop more than enough.

but you also play on a 5 link unique worth 5 chaos so....

edit- so you finally 6 linked it now
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 13, 2024, 1:31:20 PM
Alch & go as they say 😅 what a joke ! This game is unfair, efforts are not rewarded, some people find 1 div at act 4 other after 1 million mobs killed...it's absolutly not rng but an absurdity.
"Alch and go" these days is a great way to run many maps and find nothing in the end except a pile of chromatic orbs, fusings, alterations, etc. and a handful of chaos.
"
mnieradko wrote:
"Alch and go" these days is a great way to run many maps and find nothing in the end except a pile of chromatic orbs, fusings, alterations, etc. and a handful of chaos.

Yes, if you dont allocate any points into atlas tree.
900 maps? Even with a 5 minute run time, back to back, that's still at least 15 days, playing at least 5 hours a day, 7 days a week. That does not include anything other than back to maps. So push that our for every minute you're afk, trading, etc.

We also can't see your build and so we can only assume you're running Alch and go maps on ranged build to have that level of clear speed, that early in the league.

Even if you're frustrated, exaggerating on this forum is not advised.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 14, 2024, 7:07:57 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
900 maps? Even with a 5 minute run time, back to back, that's still at least 15 days, playing at least 5 hours a day, 7 days a week. That does not include anything other than back to maps. So push that our for every minute you're afk, trading, etc.

We also can't see your build and so we can only assume you're running Alch and go maps on ranged build to have that level of clear speed, that early in the league.

He added one extra zero by mistake.
"
hmcg020 wrote:

I don't know whether or not they exaggerated, but I'm at 665,133 kills...almost entirely from chisel alching T16 maps and have yet to have a single raw divine drop. In that time I've had a brothers gift and sacred orb drop, but no raw divines yet.
"
freshphish wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

I don't know whether or not they exaggerated, but I'm at 665,133 kills...almost entirely from chisel alching T16 maps and have yet to have a single raw divine drop. In that time I've had a brothers gift and sacred orb drop, but no raw divines yet.

Back in 3.22 I was running rampage. I would get 1,000 kills extremely quickly in 100% deli, beyond maps. There must have been well over 3k mobs. Past 1k you can't really count. I hear people say there's 1.5-2k mobs though that sounds scenario specific. 650k 5 years ago could have been roughly 850 alch and go maps. Nowadays I'm thinking that's around 350 alch and go maps after campaign.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
This season I got my first at 147/150 while my rl buddy found 2 during the acts :/
900 t1 maps ? Bro u got 1k map tiers in challenges that would be like 60 t16s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info