900 maps 1 div

im now over 900 maps run i just found 1 div and other stuff that you can sell for 5 c max

im i just that unlucky

ggg fix your drop rates, i hate this league and the only reason i tryed playing it to test a new weapon but yet it keeps around 10 div.

stop focusing on the end game and making everything harder
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 5:39:58 PM
What's your atlas strategy, scarabs?
"
Scarletsword wrote:
What's your atlas strategy, scarabs?

even if he has a bad atlas strat surely he should drop more than 1...imagine all the new players who have no idea how to min max atlas strat but need divines to make a build.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 13, 2024, 10:06:38 AM
I think you meant 90 maps. 900 maps is enough to hit lvl100
Out of morbid curiosity, have you found any other rare orbs like exalts?

Still though tough luck. Hopefully you get like 4 div altars in a row or something.
He is probably putting all his atlas points into map sustain like the other people who complain about drops
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
He is probably putting all his atlas points into map sustain like the other people who complain about drops

ok i put 0 points into map sustain and only had maybe 5 divines drop. have a lvl 96 and a lvl 94 char
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 13, 2024, 10:18:49 AM
And how many things other than divines have you gotten? Today I only got 1 pure div drop yet in reality I made 20+
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
And how many things other than divines have you gotten? Today I only got 1 pure div drop yet in reality I made 20+

i havent had any drops worth a divine or more if thats what you're asking. i wish ppl would just admit that this game is stingy with drops for people who dont play all day
We are only 2 weeks in league,week 3x start recently.
900x red maps : 15days = 60x full atlas invested points in extra content maps in a day?
Won't believe that.

Or you just running white maps - no investment/atlas passives in?
And want to Divine rain shine on near you?

Invest atlas skill tree in full Alva at least - by doing 30x red maps a day with 100% alva chance with 4x Incursions in each map - you will be able to build 10x Alva temples in a day.

6-7 out of that 10x temples will be with lvl 3 - Locus of corruption.
Each one of those are around ~1x Div on trade site,and will probably rise up as league going to mid/late stage.
You can run Locus temples yourself if you don't wann sell them - some uniques with decent double corrupt are worth 20-100x Divs, if you able to catch them.

That just a super simple example how u can make around 6-7x Divs/day just from Alva Temples.
Not mentioning other extra content from Atlas passive tree.

Lab is another choice for easy money.
Do facetores Lenses, if you don't wanna try luck with Transfigured gems swap, facetores = no investment, just putting lvl 20 corrupted gem there(30% exp stored - super common,sometimes 60% occured) and getting 102kk exp stored Lens which is 50c each currently.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 13, 2024, 10:50:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info