900 maps 1 div

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
And how many things other than divines have you gotten? Today I only got 1 pure div drop yet in reality I made 20+

i havent had any drops worth a divine or more if thats what you're asking. i wish ppl would just admit that this game is stingy with drops for people who dont play all day

No, you just dont know how farming currency works in this game. If you will wait for raw divines and stuff wroths divines you will never get any money. You target farm stuff worth few chaos orbs and sell hundreds of it.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 13, 2024, 10:55:03 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
You target farm stuff worth few chaos orbs and sell hundreds of it.

yes thats what i have been doing. how do you think i funded 2 builds? he asked if i had any good drops. i sell small sht and it adds up. quite annoying to do when others just had to map fish for 10x more
naturally if they add mechanics that allow you to drop 30 div in a map it means that the overall droprate for divs will be low.
if you never get the devoted mod for divs you are screwed, thats the tradeoff of these "big loot explosions"
Map Magnificence 906/10000

You only run t1 maps?

Can you be honest at least
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
You target farm stuff worth few chaos orbs and sell hundreds of it.

yes thats what i have been doing. how do you think i funded 2 builds? he asked if i had any good drops. i sell small sht and it adds up. quite annoying to do when others just had to map fish for 10x more

Only reason others were able to do that is because they abused certain mechanic before GGG "fixed" it. PoE was always like that, act quick, abuse to the maximum because it will be nerfed.
I'll just share my raw currency strategy then.

https://maxroll.gg/poe/poe-atlas-tree/tu2ma09g

(T16 obviously, maxroll doesn't let me choose the map tier for some reason.)

Additional info
Harbi, 60% currency orb deli or higher, beyond, red altars.

30c in, 2d (or 2.5d with lower filter strictness when starting off) in mixed currency per map out.
You get a raw divine every 6-7 maps and a decent amount of tinks like 'Darker Half', fracturing shards.

Tropical Island has a chill layout and drops 'The Fortunate'. Cemetery, Dunes are fine as well.

You're oversustaining by maps by 2-3x and get a decent amount of T17s.

You don't have to roll your maps hard. Everything with 20% packsize and 80% quant is good enough but more is obviously better.

Loot example from one map

Sidenote: This is not a beginner strategy.

Edit:
First map, first pack after the posting
Last edited by Scarletsword on Apr 13, 2024, 11:42:59 AM
"
raVyoli wrote:
naturally if they add mechanics that allow you to drop 30 div in a map it means that the overall droprate for divs will be low.
if you never get the devoted mod for divs you are screwed, thats the tradeoff of these "big loot explosions"

Yeah - that's the funniest part is.
They said they making it occurs rarer than before - but how much rarer?

Like wtf - im 2 weeks in league, 150hours played, 20x red maps everyday, and im still at 0x procs of this Modifier.

So this means that this proc chance like less than 0.3%?
Or even lower? 0.1%?

Hilarious.
No jokes - im rly agreed with some ppl who thinks that they making stuff like that for streamers like Quin69/Ziz/ SteelMage and others - they know that they gonna play first days of the league 24/7.

When they getting coins in stock, everything nerfed to the ground - next day.
Classic.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 13, 2024, 11:50:22 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

They said they making it occurs rarer than before - but how much rarer?

Like wtf - im 2 weeks in league, 150hours played, 20x red maps everyday, and im still at 0x procs of this Modifier.

So this means that this proc chance like less than 0.3%?
Or even lower? 0.1%?

Rare enough for "fishing" to not be worth anymore and instead its just random jackpot, like divine shrine from Eater of Worlds.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
What's your atlas strategy, scarabs?

alch and go.
"
feral_nature wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
What's your atlas strategy, scarabs?

alch and go.

So is mine. Well, I also corrupt them for Twist of Fate but even uncorrupted I am sure they drop more than enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info