3.24.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Dang, seems like GGG phoning it in with POE now. Shame.
Cool, new we have packs in maps with forced +200% hp and +60% dmg dropping.. SINGLE chrome orb or jewellers orb from the whole pack in reward!

Thats now common!
How generous, league is awesome! xD

(not even alches.. Alches, chaos, exalts, divs and other currency seems strongly forbidden in drop in the necro league..)

Only chromes and jewellers!

Beta tester reporting.
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 6, 2024, 12:04:52 AM
ppl still have the useless console to play games lol why
"
banished wrote:
ppl still have the useless console to play games lol why

The consoles are great. I also got one.
"
MrSeanG wrote:
all just to nerf divine / exalt drops.
Hardly seems worth.

Maybe fix league mechanic to be optional?
Thx.

I really wish they would allow us to opt out of the mechanic so we can choose what maps we want to run it on, or not run it at all. For the vast majority of us, the league mechanic makes maps more challenging but without an increase in rewards to go with the added risk. It’s mostly just annoying to be honest.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Cool, new we have packs in maps with forced +200% hp and +60% dmg dropping.. SINGLE chrome orb or jewellers orb from the whole pack in reward!

Thats now common!
How generous, league is awesome! xD

(not even alches.. Alches, chaos, exalts, divs and other currency seems strongly forbidden in drop in the necro league..)

Only chromes and jewellers!

Beta tester reporting.

+1.
Im also don't get it - how in their eyes - this current Lantern system looks - balanced.
You getting super high risk modifiers everytime ( +60-80% damage,600 global accuracy rating, 450% crit. chance/50% multi, 60% supress spell damage an so on) - but not getting anything in exchange.

Divine mods are gone now(They also not even exists for 99% players - im get this thing once for like ~200 maps).
Okay what about others - chaos,Alchems,vaals Lantern drops?
Why they so damn rare?
We doing this high risk mobs modifiers on !every map! and best rewards so far for me are scourings/Jewelers devoted mods - from which im get like 5-10 scourings per map - wow super reward for that risk(Sarcasm).

Im getting more rewards from Alva treasure hunter mod from 4 incursions on each map - wtihout any additional risk investment.
Think about this GGG.
You are going wrong direction currently.
You nerfed almost everything in this league (syndicate,heists, Eldritch/Searing uniques, Div. cards and so on) - and in exchange give us that lantern mechanic with crazy risks non-opt option, which rewards almost nothing - but corpses.

Ultimatums which was super bad balanced 1-2 leagues ago, now not seems so bad on par with Lantern.
1.)they have opt/out option - not mandatory.
2.) You can start them with easy mods,and if u saw bads mods next rounds you can leave.
3.) You saw bad rewards in a row on 5-6-7-8-9-10 rounds - you can leave on any round.
4.)You saw good rewards - next rounds - and you can continiu on your own risk - to get a good reward.

This is a really really bad game/league design an your biggest fault in current league.
This is like the same as - forcing !all! of the players playing affliction forest from start on the league,and force them to play it everytime even on low maps, even in acts - where's their's build can't handle it yet.

PS.Can you explain to me Lantern mod - pack of mob summons random Map boss - why this mod count as a Devoted - but not haunted?
What's the players profit from additional dangerous random map bosses - if they not even drop maps in this mod?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 6, 2024, 6:31:10 AM

killed everything didnt die in the ritual, just ducking with me? awesome...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 6, 2024, 6:18:07 AM
So I haven't played much, but finally got around to playing some more this morning...

incoming HOT TAKE...

The league mechanic is actually pretty rewarding still, when set up properly. I don't know if I am just getting lucky, but chaos proc seems to be a lot less rare than made out to be in yellow + maps, (not fishing just clearing maps as per normal) and even with an unoptimized tree, I am still getting a decent amount of currency. I am going to optimize it as I prog more and get more unmakings (playing ssf right now) for more packsize.

I will say, from a hardcore perspective the forced difficulty is somewhat tedious, but nothing that can't be overcome with decent management of monsters/mobs (applying phys as mods to ele casters for example), however the extra damage does seem to pigeon hole me more towards fast clear speed high damage builds, so that I can clear the juiced mobs before they touch me... and I prefer tankier because it is fun for me in HC and a more relaxed experience, but that is fine, just a different challenge to overcome.

That being said, overall it's been pretty okay, from the perspective of an SSF player, perhaps on trade league this is more of an issue, so I won't speak for anybody elses experience.

I'd say outside of the ultra league mech juiced one shot mobs being a thing (my league start got 1-0'd in a t16, but I was no armor pure eva). but hey, that is just POE.

Just thought I'd post my thoughts here.

Goodluck all.
ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Performance patch - when?

Average fps right now in maps around 25-30, dropping lower on events like Rituals/Blights/Expeditions/Breaches to 15-17fps or even lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info