3.24.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

garf
WTF you don't get rid of party MF and economic advantage? It ruins the whole game and economy.
used as free beta testers again :)
Can't believe this league is ded already
They say not to cut the branch you are sitting on.

So guys, this is exactly how you process it with a chainsaw.

Of course, I understand that the main theme of this league is coffins, corpses and all that crap, but this is how you hammer nails into the coffin of the league. With the pace you are doing, you can simply delete the league and transfer everything to standard. Nothing will change as such. Because the league only destroys the desire to play with such nerfs. Because there is no point in going into it, but you can’t skip it either.

Okay, the league is dead. I’ll also run before the patch in Dota and I need to see when the league in Last Epoch is there
"
jeyar_one wrote:
I don't usually reply in forums. but here I want to say something.
I think the league is great. so many great new changes, it's a lot of fun to play and find new farming strategies with the new scarabs and Atlas tree variants.
I don't understand all the negative comments.
ggg patched the league mechanics incredibly fast and I think it's a rock-solid mechanic. of course not incredibly overtuned like the last league (3x mageblood and 1x headhunter drops are absurd).
to all the people who think the league is bad. please don't make a bad mood for the people who enjoy it.
It's a rock-solid league. You just have to go farming compared to the last league (and thank god the divine-mod is fixed, please no 2nd divine-pinata league)

P.S.: The only thing I would like to see is the possibility of disabling the league mechanic completely. I really don't like the fact that you have to play the mechanic when you don't want to

P.P.S.: Many thanks GGG. You are doing a great job!

It's refreshing seeing other sane exiles. I never understood why some have such a high emotional investment in a video game but what do I know...
"
DdZed wrote:
"
jeyar_one wrote:
I don't usually reply in forums. but here I want to say something.
I think the league is great. so many great new changes, it's a lot of fun to play and find new farming strategies with the new scarabs and Atlas tree variants.
I don't understand all the negative comments.
ggg patched the league mechanics incredibly fast and I think it's a rock-solid mechanic. of course not incredibly overtuned like the last league (3x mageblood and 1x headhunter drops are absurd).
to all the people who think the league is bad. please don't make a bad mood for the people who enjoy it.
It's a rock-solid league. You just have to go farming compared to the last league (and thank god the divine-mod is fixed, please no 2nd divine-pinata league)

P.S.: The only thing I would like to see is the possibility of disabling the league mechanic completely. I really don't like the fact that you have to play the mechanic when you don't want to

P.P.S.: Many thanks GGG. You are doing a great job!

It's refreshing seeing other sane exiles. I never understood why some have such a high emotional investment in a video game but what do I know...

not like some ppl been playing for 12+ years and can clearly see how game is tumbling dawn a pit of shiti games /shrug
Sometimes I feel like GGG doesn't like us
Chance of getting usefull ones were very low already (for who not doing fishing) and now its more rarer for us :D. Just make completing a map increases good mods weights of arimor next map and resets after few maps then everything will be fine.
So GGG decided that this mechanic is simply too rewarding. Why not just remove the positives altogether? That way there is no risk of these juiced monsters actually rewarding you in some way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info