Why D4 will eventually win the arpg war. Thoughts from 20 years veteran

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ziggro wrote:
Ill be playing PoE2, PoE1 and D4, deal with it.

I'll add Last Epoch to that list.

For sure! me love a good arpg.
IGN: Ziggro
"
XVIHAMMERXVI wrote:
I love path of exile. I just started playing it recently. I play on xbox. But the problem it has is that it's not intuitive enough for most people, it has no crossplay, and console players the biggest market have been all but cared about. We have to pay 4x the price for things while Timmy deep pockets rmts his currency on pc. Diablo has been crossplay since the jump.

Meanwhile GGG is still dragging their behinds trying to figure out if it's something they really wanna do. And even navigating simple menus and loot on console is atrocious. This game can't survive long term without console and we frankly are not happy. Something has to change in the mindset of GGG. Actually give a damn about us.

To me it makes no sense to play poe on console if your pc can do it.
Also 20 years in what? and what kind of years?

PoE has been the best arpg for 12 years (so far) so these kinda posts always give a weird vibe.
Even D4 being a fiasco we still have people with the "POE should be worried" bs from when D4 was in beta.

But listen to this one, this one is a "20-year veteran" whatever that means lol.
"
bauermayers wrote:
Even D4 being a fiasco we still have people with the "POE should be worried" bs from when D4 was in beta.

But listen to this one, this one is a "20-year veteran" whatever that means lol.

People call any new ARPG a "PoE killer"

Remember when threads like this happened? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3000014/page/1

Still gets me giggling. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
The real winner is KFC hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I'm not sure what is going on this thread, as D4 ended up being one of the biggest pile of garbage that came out of modern gaming by far.

D4 will likely never be good. Such as D3 never really did (and D4 is basically worst).
My brother I watched some gameplay footage from the beta and gameplay from the launch and am 1000% convinced I will never buy that nonsense. They may have made a shitload of money off of D4 but market value doesn't equate to actual value or more enjoyment for everything. PoE has been tried and true for many years for me where Diablo 3 fell off very quickly and will continue to be that. If you enjoy D4 that's fine, it'd be stupid to judge you for that, but it's definitely not winning the better game award in a million years in my book.
"
Zebedin wrote:
we know it allright ?

but poe is for elites who like to think more than just slay demons

Yea we saw that when Lilith was not cheesed.

None of your "PoE" elites managed to kill her but ONLY Ben (cheese first) and Alkaizer.
Rest of the "elites" gave up after 50 attempts, they're used to zoomzoom oneshots and loot.

So don't come here and talk bull thank you.

PoE is not for elites, is for people without a proper life and those whom can play 12+ hours/day.

Last edited by wickedmaki on Apr 3, 2024, 5:58:34 PM
"
wickedmaki wrote:
PoE is not for elites, is for people without a proper life and those whom can play 12+ hours/day.

Oh man your bitterness is too much. If you want to put real emphasis on stating PoE streamers are bad at gaming you should put "elites" in quotation marks and not "PoE" - let the sarcasm drip from every word!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
D4 is just a D3 2.0..
Their end game is worse rifts and copy/pasted GRs, even the ui is the GR UI!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info