Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

Does the change to the necromancer ascendancy passive "Bone Armor" that is "1% of Damage Dealt by your Minions is Leeched to you as Life" counts as your leech(player) or as minion leech.
Basically does it works with Ghost Reaver keystone

rip
everybody cry here about NERFS for a few skills and items...

be realistic! they cannot buff remaining thousands of skills and items to be useful as nerfed ones, it is just impossible...

So nerfing stupidly powerful ones is the way to go...
Actually this means buffing all the rest if we adjust the mob difficulty after nerfing a few overpowered ones...

I hoped GGG will create a new "veiled orb" and just remove old "veiled chaos orb", or they can be replaced with chaos or can be sold to NPC for a few chaos each... Some people collected all veiled chaos and will be rich in standard, which is not FAIR!

You did this before, I had 500 ex and 7 divine and one day I learned that they swapped and I lost 90-95% of my profit!

DONT DO THAT again!

WILDWOOD RUCKSACK: This should be a part of the core, separating scrolls, spare flask/rings, swap items go here, and all junk is stored in a separate area...

Also, why all the items dropping on maps are JUNK?
Looks like you are removing some good affixes and replacing with garbage affixes to make the item automatically JUNK! WHY? Either reduce the quantity of items dropping, or make it really RNG! This way, we are forced to use crafting ort rely on unique items!

Also stop this mentality: MORE CHALLENGING MORE REWARDING!
Every time you do this and game becomes harder and harder and player base diminishes!

Also a few suggestions:

Change in-game trade mechanics
- we should not leave combat area and waste a portal
- we should not go to another server and crash the game because it is too laggy
- add mechanics to dump all items we collect to stash, to the appropriate affinity if it exists, instead of clicking 40-60 times, it is pain...
- add an option to auto level gems instead of clicking 20 times to make them 20! just one checkbox, default is auto level-up, and it goes to 20 automatically without any action...
- make divine vessel stackable
- show remaining monster count on map - INCLUDING the ones created later, like legion/abyss etc...
- show remaining events on map, like Legion/abyss/alva/jun count etc., which is not completed
- remove `increased fire damage/increased lightning damage` suffix from crafting or add other combinations as well...
- add harvest option to convert affixes like we can do with resists
- maybe you can add import/export atlas tree so we can share it with friends...
- maybe time to get rid of currency shards, who uses transmutation/alteration/chaos/horizon shards? just remove it!
- add an option to upgrade eldritch ichor/ember, 3 for 1 upgrade...
- add an option to find item in our tabs (instead of current one only)
Last edited by HainKurt on Mar 22, 2024, 5:45:36 PM
Hypers
So how does the league mechanic function in a group? Does everyone get a copy of the souls to bury?
"
Mindsmog wrote:
stop over reacting, theres hardly any significant nerfs for once

"Am I a joke to you?" ~The left mouse button, flasks, and mana ball.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
IuuuHuu wrote:
Does the change to the necromancer ascendancy passive "Bone Armor" that is "1% of Damage Dealt by your Minions is Leeched to you as Life" counts as your leech(player) or as minion leech.
Basically does it works with Ghost Reaver keystone

Baron leech works with Ghost Reaver and wording is indetical, so it should work.(if not bugged)
"
Sacred Wisp Support is now offered to the Witch for completing Sharp and Cruel, and can be purchased from Yeena by the Templar, Shadow, Ranger, and Scion.

The templar does not have access to wand attack skills until level 28 (not received as a reward and cannot be purchased), but has access to the support skill at level 18. Brilliant.
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:
stop over reacting, theres hardly any significant nerfs for once

"Am I a joke to you?" ~The left mouse button, flasks, and mana ball.

LMB is a true nerf, for sure. I don't think it ever should have worked that way... but that doesn't change the fact that it is a nerf.

Flasks is pretty minor. The ele flask change is only a substantial nerf to builds that were already 90max res + ele flasks. Basically just Mageblood and Pathfinder. The cost reduction and ele res suffix nerfs also basically only affect Mageblood and PF.

Honestly I'm not sure what "mana ball" refers to, so I can't express an opinion on that one.
Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 22, 2024, 6:14:10 PM
"Added a new Atlas Keystone Passive, Back to Basics, which provides "Your Maps randomly have between 0 and 80% more modifier Effect", "Extra Content cannot appear in your Maps", and "Cannot apply Influence to your Maps"."

Negative effect with a "do nothing scaling up to the actual effect." And you can see the effect after entering the map.

This is a legit version of the old Lunaris touched datamine spam. Where you enter the map, look at a number and then leave until you find it. Unless there is synergy with a more powerful effect, I cant imagine ever using this keystone and running a map rolling below half.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info