Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

wtf are these garbage pSrS nerfs but bow builds basically untouched
I see very little nerfs with lots of QoL and good content great work guys Mark talking about his game vision gives me a lot of confidence in the game.
Please for the love of whatever ideals you hold dear;

I'm begging for some sort of buff to cremation / unearth.

It's been nothing but nerfs since kalandra and it's all I want to play, but the nerfs from these past 2 leagues are so painful.
"
Sorry to say, but the Necropolis mechanic looks very tedious and underwhelming. Corpse management no thanks.

Which is a shame, because it clearly looks like you spent a lot of time working on it. The corpse interaction and management needs to go big time...

No ascendancy balance nor rework, Assassin, Gladiator...

Still no melee rework, baking the totems into the skills...

How hard can it be to make more significant balance changes, when will you understand that those are what makes or breaks a league.

Regarding the league mechanic, you are clearly in the minority with this thinking, almost every comment I've read so far loves what they are seeing.
Login't
As a SRS necro fan, i am sad.

But beyond patch note, the main nerf is loosing 3.23 buff : no second tree, no more charms, no more 3.23 spectres ... and 3.24 wont provide us this at all.

Ouch ...
"Tornado Shot: Now has an Attack Speed Multiplier of 80% of base (previously 100%), and now uses the same bow animation as the Puncture Skill Gem. It now has a Mana Cost of 10 at gem level 1 (previously 8), scaling up to 12 at gem level 20 (previously 10). Quality now provides 0-40% increased Projectile Speed instead of "Fires +0-1 secondary Projectile"."

HUH!?!?!?

COME AGAIN??
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
So everything got nerfed, league mechanic is some sort of metamorph with cool (absolute dogshit 99.99% of the time) crafted rare rewards?

Even mapping itself got nerfed (but buffed if ur build is uber-viable?)
And cherry on top, - cycling damage reduction rares will be quite literally uber bosses, and more useless transfigured gems lmfao

What even is this ice shot? Either i don't understand what it is, or it's just absolutely unusable to the point where it's hard to understand how someone came up with the idea of it.
"The Veiled modifier that provides reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Effect can no longer be unveiled or crafted on Flasks."

Quit trying to force people to engage with archaic mana mechanics. No one wants to spam mana pots like it's Diablo 2 in 1998.
I donno man, seems like a pretty decent patch so far, Affliction has been so addicting its the first time ive actually played all the way almost every day and new league is already here lol.

Thanks for all the hard work GGG
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info