GGG Live Announcements

"
Jerle wrote:
More delays D:

tbh, if they keep on releasing bangers in PoE1, I'm really fine with delays and end up getting the best game they can make out of PoE2...
"
Hossedos wrote:

What is unusual or shocking about Lab being "killed", nerfed, or even getting deleted ?!
Metamorph got replaced, Perandus and Prophecies removed, and then what happened? do we miss them much nowadays?
Content/league mechanics being reworked or removed is an essential part of POE, veteran players got used to it, while new players have a lot of content to discover and enjoy till some of them get trapped in one single content.

The first rule of any developer is if it works great - don't touch it!
They decided to change the maze, for some reason moving the reward from the final chests to the silver chests. Do you know what happened? I stopped enjoying completing the heavy uber maze. I don't feel any endorphins.
In addition, they removed the necessary enchantments that ENHANCED your build by offering useless alternative stones that do not give you more damage. All that changes is just the effect on your screen.

And why should people who have spent money on this game for a long time get punched in the nose because they liked a certain kind of content? After 8 years, I just hate atlas, maps and their bosses. Just give me the opportunity to play the maze and not feel bored, getting a ridiculous 40c for the time spent.
[Removed by Support]
omg the amount of endgame changes and new stuff :)
d:-D*
Great scarab rework
rip charged compass cringe
seriously??
GOLD drops!! unless you can craft with it, no thanks!!
Transfigured gems in lab are bad because they are build defining.

So people generally need exactly 0 or 1 to make their build work.

All gems that don't have multiple transfigured versions should have at least kept their old alternate quality versions until they reworked their way through everything, if not permanently.

And they're not transfiguring support gems yet so support gems are in a much less interesting place than before.

Leaving in the alternate support gems at least would mean there would often be about 5-10 different gems that people could be looking for in lab.

Anyway, I'm more or less fine with the changes made. Changes are changes. Getting rid of left click is my only real complaint as it's anti-QoL.
Taking whatever time you need for POE2 is fine.
Don't worry about it, we will wait.

<3
These changes are awful for various reasons.

For one, they now made it so you have to use a map device slot for a scarab that only provides 1 bonus. Whereas the sextants allowed you to add 4 different bonuses to a map without using a single map device slot.

Second, a complete clutter adder is what you get with the scarabs giving the mods of sextants instead.

Third, none of their "counter-balance" on the tree makes up even close to the power you lose when being able to modify the maps with your sextants.

Flasks now have to be corrupted just to get some minor quality improvement.

Tattoos drop now, oh but just not in Standard and you can look forward to playing the league content in Standard 2-3 years from now. For the people who play Standard exclusively because we don't exist apparently.

"Tornado Shot: Now has an Attack Speed Multiplier of 80% of base (previously 100%), and now uses the same bow animation as the Puncture Skill Gem. It now has a Mana Cost of 10 at gem level 1 (previously 8), scaling up to 12 at gem level 20 (previously 10). Quality now provides 0-40% increased Projectile Speed instead of "Fires +0-1 secondary Projectile"."

This change is so bizarre that I can't tell if it's an actual typo or if they are really doing this.

Oh and as always, the mtx available currently is going to get removed and replaced with new mtx as a FOMO tactic to get people to buy a pack of mtx out of the fear of missing out on it once it leaves the store.

Keeping track, Heist gems removed and replaced with niche non-useful trans gems, sextants removed, Harvest crafting removed. Enchanting from labyrinth removed. Enchanting jewels from Harvest removed. Frogs/rats and tempests from being able to use prophesies removed. Divination card using to get good items removed. Little to no previous leagues being re-added. Nerfs central as usual. Even Standard is not fun anymore and you would think that would be impossible to mess up.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 21, 2024, 9:07:27 PM
Fantastico ! TYVM
I like scarab rework

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info